Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Re: GTA4 OR GTAIV ?

Jul 9, 2003

habsk8er6989 wrote:
New game is Los Angelas. Screen Shots available. Game is just about 1/2 done.

give us a website then. you liarer
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 21 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 9, 2003

,linusvanpez wrote:

Its not going to be GTA4 or GTAIV.  Its going to be GTAxxxx so we had GTA3, GTAVC, then GTAxxx, THEN GTA4.

As long as they are using the current game engine they will keep the technical name GTA3.  When they move to the new engine with the PS3, they will come out with a GTA4.

They arent suing the same engine. If they were the game would be out by this christmas, and no one would buy it.

Message 22 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jul 9, 2003

,Willior47 wrote:

,linusvanpez wrote:

Its not going to be GTA4 or GTAIV.  Its going to be GTAxxxx so we had GTA3, GTAVC, then GTAxxx, THEN GTA4.

As long as they are using the current game engine they will keep the technical name GTA3.  When they move to the new engine with the PS3, they will come out with a GTA4.

They arent suing the same engine. If they were the game would be out by this christmas, and no one would buy it.

How do you know noone would buy it? I would still buy it if it used the same engine.
Message 23 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 9, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

,Willior47 wrote:

,linusvanpez wrote:

How do you know noone would buy it? I would still buy it if it used the same engine.

Sorry lol, i was being over exurative there, I agree. I'm just saying not as many people would buy it, since they already have 3 and vice city, its just basically another add on...

but sorry, you're right, i was wrong.

Message 24 of 24 (1 View)
0 Likes