Jun 11, 2003
???
Message 2 of 11 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
138 posts

Re: GTA:the SIMS online

Jun 11, 2003
just mix the two together.you could talk to people walking down the street yell at people that get in the way when driving .you could have your own crime syndicate where people that are newest to the game have to do missions for you .you could own businesses like food stores ,bars, prostitution houses,car dealerships,gambling halls,crack houses or constuction companys' that you could build projects with crackhouses if people dont pay the rent you could send one of you henchmen to kill them or break their knees or something like that .when you start the game you would be a regular guy you could choose to be criminal,cop,emt,fire man,pizza boy,pimp,bookie or all of the above and have to work your way to the top and have your own mafia style family or street gang or even a biker gang . you could try taking over other peoples businesses by send guy to smash the place up then come and offer protection for a small fee.every now and then you could do missions or favors for other bosses . steal cars to sell at the car dealers,recruit girls for the bordello,drive around making collections from the protection ring and crackhouses,give lead salads to those who do not pay on time or in full.sometimes you'd have to payroll cops so the don't bust up your places of business.or plant car bombs on those cop that try breakin your balls too much or anybody else that give you a problem.there would be street racing going on that you could bet on like in gta:vc.there could also be horse racing that you could go watch with your goombas or go to assinate another boss if you had to.I would want it to take place in the present with lots of guns and regular cars you all ways see on the street . that is all I can think of right now let me know if you can think of anything else. that is the only way I can think of the game if it were to go online...
Message 3 of 11 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 12, 2003
That would be pretty cool... only one thing wrong. people could do the same to you. someone could work in the dark and get a huge gang and fly over to you and kill you. all the stuff you mensioned could be done to you too! or your own guys could turn on you. all that stuff.
Message 4 of 11 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jun 12, 2003

,maddhatter wrote:
just mix the two together.you could talk to people walking down the street yell at people that get in the way when driving .you could have your own crime syndicate where people that are newest to the game have to do missions for you .you could own businesses like food stores ,bars, prostitution houses,car dealerships,gambling halls,crack houses or constuction companys' that you could build projects with crackhouses if people dont pay the rent you could send one of you henchmen to kill them or break their knees or something like that .when you start the game you would be a regular guy you could choose to be criminal,cop,emt,fire man,pizza boy,pimp,bookie or all of the above and have to work your way to the top and have your own mafia style family or street gang or even a biker gang . you could try taking over other peoples businesses by send guy to smash the place up then come and offer protection for a small fee.every now and then you could do missions or favors for other bosses . steal cars to sell at the car dealers,recruit girls for the bordello,drive around making collections from the protection ring and crackhouses,give lead salads to those who do not pay on time or in full.sometimes you'd have to payroll cops so the don't bust up your places of business.or plant car bombs on those cop that try breakin your balls too much or anybody else that give you a problem.there would be street racing going on that you could bet on like in gta:vc.there could also be horse racing that you could go watch with your goombas or go to assinate another boss if you had to.I would want it to take place in the present with lots of guns and regular cars you all ways see on the street . that is all I can think of right now let me know if you can think of anything else. that is the only way I can think of the game if it were to go online...

that would be weird... and hard to make... But good idea and next time just edit yer 1st post for the topic...
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 5 of 11 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
41 posts

Jun 12, 2003

Sounds like a load of
RUBBISH.
No offense to you.

Message 6 of 11 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
748 posts

Jun 12, 2003

,teejay2453 wrote:

Sounds like a load of
RUBBISH.
No offense to you.

yea it kinda does... And by the way it was just an idea...
Message 7 of 11 (13 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
16 posts

Jun 13, 2003

teejay2453 wrote:

Sounds like a load of
RUBBISH.
No offense to you.

Your A **bleep**ing idiot....that's a deadly idea i think they should make a new gta like that

Message 8 of 11 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
400 posts

Jun 14, 2003
i heard that there is a group of ppl on the sims online,who got their own mafia gang ,and they like to go around annoing other user and making their own rules

WORLD:Fenrir JOB:Thief LEVEL:Unkown
Message 9 of 11 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2294 posts

Jun 18, 2003

STUPID IDEA??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!!?!?!?

thats a good idea, and one ive had my self.

---------------------------------
Message 10 of 11 (13 Views)
0 Likes