Jun 02 2003
By: SupraPorsche~ Uncharted Territory 1904 posts

GTA: Vice City Problems

5 replies 20 views Edited Jun 2, 2003
I am working for the biker gang.  I need to beat a mission where I need to get the angel bike for the leader of the bike gang (can't remember his name).  There is a problem though, whenever I go to the place on the map where it says I need to get the bike, it is not there.  I can't beat this mission, so I can't beat love fists missions, and I can't be the game.  Help will be greatly appreciated.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Re: GTA: Vice City Problems

Jun 2, 2003

SupraPorsche wrote:
I am working for the biker gang.  I need to beat a mission where I need to get the angel bike for the leader of the bike gang (can't remember his name).  There is a problem though, whenever I go to the place on the map where it says I need to get the bike, it is not there.  I can't beat this mission, so I can't beat love fists missions, and I can't be the game.  Help will be greatly appreciated.

Where is the blip on the map? is it right in front of the building where that biker gang person is just standing there? if that's not where it's talking about, I'm not sure...

if it just said something like "pick up an angel and ..." you might need to go away from there and come back again ... the bikes aren't guaranteed to be there each time... but I haven't done those missions yet so that's the best help I can offer
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
474 posts

Jun 2, 2003

If it's the mission I'm thinking of... see that tall set of stairs in front of you at the dot?   

Hit the gas.. and go up 'dem steps!

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 2, 2003

I used a helicopter to land on an adjacent roof.  The blip is inside a compound with bikers everywhere.  I landed on the roof and took a fire-escape down into the compound with guns-blazing.  Hopefully this works.  It has been a while, but I think I rode the bike out by riding up some stairs and jumping a wall or something.

Good luck.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,SupraPorsche wrote:

I suggest you use a helicopter. It makes it easier.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,SupraPorsche wrote:

What I did was steal another racer's bike, the one that is also racing. That would automatically gurarentee you 2nd place. Hope my advice helps.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (20 Views)
0 Likes