Put a stop to it agent P

Eh Oh Canada Go!!! This is our Games
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 76 (193 Views)
Monster Hunter
38 posts

Re: GTA Vancouver XD

Mar 8, 2009
LOL WHAT THE HELL IF ANYTHING THE PEOPLE AT ROCKSTAR SHOULD MAKE THE NEXT GAME BASED ON CHICAGO MY HOME TOWN....WHAT THE HELL IS VANCOUVER LOL!

WARNING...

YOU HAVE JUST BEEN SHOWN THAT I AM BETTER THAN U AND YOU ARE NOTHING....

DO NOT COMMIT SUICIDE!
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
336 posts

Mar 8, 2009

Well , where do you think the new DLC on the xbox came about...

Hells Angels biker gang been hiding in Canada for a long time from the law.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Mar 8, 2009

Nick_da_quick88 wrote:
LOL WHAT THE HELL IF ANYTHING THE PEOPLE AT ROCKSTAR SHOULD MAKE THE NEXT GAME BASED ON CHICAGO MY HOME TOWN....WHAT THE HELL IS VANCOUVER LOL!

Does everyone use CAPS LOCK in Chicago or is your finger broken? 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
360 posts

Mar 8, 2009
 Do you just come into topics looking to correct everyone's grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. ?

Or does it just happen by accident? I only attack people's grammar if it's completely illegible, if the post was more like...:

"LOLLOL WAHT DA HEL IF ANYTING DA PEEPL AT ROCKSATR SHULD MAEK DA NEX GAME BASE ON CHI-TOWN MA HOME TWN, WHAT DA HELLLL IS VANCOUVER LOLOLOLOLOLOL"

...^this.

Although I really hope that you were kidding Nick. If you don't know what Vancouver is, and you live in Chicago, then you're either 6, or Americans teach there kids nothing about there neighbours to the north. (Another good Canadian city is Montreal, good Italian mafia prescence there, unfortunately the French as the majority language might be a barrier).
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Mar 8, 2009

CantTouchGeno wrote:
 Do you just come into topics looking to correct everyone's grammar, spelling, punctuation etc. ?

Or does it just happen by accident? I only attack people's grammar if it's completely illegible, if the post was more like...:

Do YOU just come into threads looking to be some sort of hero? Seriously, stay the **bleep** out of it. His all caps reply is not the first, especially in this forum. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
395 posts

Mar 8, 2009

AUSPUFF wrote:

Well , where do you think the new DLC on the xbox came about...

Hells Angels biker gang been hiding in Canada for a long time from the law.

ROFL, HIDING?!!! The ontario chapter was totally decimated by the R.C.M.P. recently and the Toronto clubhouse ( formerly the Paradise Riders clubhouse ) was shut down for good. The Hell's Angels do not hide, they take pride in the fact that they are worlds largest reaching motorcyle club, the most recent area to see a Hells Angels chapter is Scandanavia. Vancouver would work, but since Toronto is allready connected to New York ( via Lake Ontario ) I think it would make alot more sense.
"...hey it could be worse, they could have called you a boardsus.playstation.com moderator, that would be horrible." - Hunglikeafruitbat
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
678 posts

Mar 8, 2009
lol theres tons of city with enough crime for this series.  Well with another 5 mob hits this week bringing this years total over 40 (Last time i checked in Feburary) we totally qualify.  Luckily for me i'm in richmond.  It's only a bridge away from vancouver but the mob here dissapered a long time ago
Put a stop to it agent P

Eh Oh Canada Go!!! This is our Games
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
663 posts

Mar 8, 2009

GTA in Vancouver would ROCK.

You could have the bridges and tunnel shut down and start off in Surrey, slowly unlocking them and going out into Burnaby, Richmond, the rest of the cities, and eventually into Vancouver itself.  That would be awesome.

PSN ID: Asher13

Suit up!
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3986 posts

Mar 8, 2009

Asher13 wrote:

GTA in Vancouver would ROCK.

You could have the bridges and tunnel shut down and start off in Surrey, slowly unlocking them and going out into Burnaby, Richmond, the rest of the cities, and eventually into Vancouver itself.  That would be awesome.

Ick, Surrey is filled with Surrey jacks.

Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 76 (193 Views)
0 Likes