Highlighted
Sep 24 2013
By: tentou83 Hekseville Citizen 271 posts
Accepted Solution

GTA V

5 replies 176 views Edited Sep 24, 2013

So what are your impressions of the new GTA V so far, and in your opinion what is the best part in the game?

Get your Portable ID!
Kimi To Iu Hana
Message 1 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Re: GTA V

Sep 24, 2013
Better than expected. I would have loved the rest of San Andreas to be included, notably Las Venturas. I hope the next game isn't too far off. The Story felt a bit rushed and loosely put together at times but it was an extremely fun game.

Best part is hard to say but I have a feeling it included Trevor.
Message 2 of 6 (158 Views)
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Sep 24, 2013

I think they should on the system where it switches to another target automatically and manually because to me, it felt there was a little delay. I wasn't too comfortable with the dot reticule, but it fit well together with all the guns( except shotguns in my opinion). Everything else about the game has a lot of detail and runs smoothly. I did think the story mode was very short and could've been better because in gta 4 there were a lot more gunfights than gta 5, so i thought they should've included more gunfights. But still, best gta so far.

Message 3 of 6 (150 Views)
Lombax Warrior
129 posts

Sep 24, 2013
My opinion so far based on my limited play time:

Pros:
1. Controls are sooo much better than in gta4. Makes it much more enjoyable to play when I can actually control the vehicles and not fly off into the blue just by hitting a curb.
2. Huge area to play in.
3. Graphics, especially outside the city are just... Wow! RDR impressed me, but this improved from that.

Cons:
1. Why can't I hide behind a dumpster from the cops? Why can't I duck down in a parked vehicle? Why must I hide around 3 corners or in a bush?
2. Needs more city. The landscapes are beautiful, but rolling hills don't make for good cover in multiplayer.

Overall, I'd say it's the best looking and feeling game that Rockstar has created so far. I can't comment on the story though, as I'm not far enough into it yet to judge.
Message 4 of 6 (133 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6577 posts

Sep 24, 2013

CFRESH-2013 wrote:

I think they should on the system where it switches to another target automatically and manually because to me, it felt there was a little delay. I wasn't too comfortable with the dot reticule, but it fit well together with all the guns( except shotguns in my opinion). Everything else about the game has a lot of detail and runs smoothly. I did think the story mode was very short and could've been better because in gta 4 there were a lot more gunfights than gta 5, so i thought they should've included more gunfights. But still, best gta so far.

You can take auto aim off and change the size of the reticule

JayJay 2515 signature

2 time Face of The WWE Champion
Message 5 of 6 (131 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
51087 posts

Sep 24, 2013

I like it so far, an 8 out of 10 maybe overall for me.

Graphics/sound 10 but overall...so far...an 8.  I haven't even hit 10 hours yet though so my "rating" could change either way still.

Message 6 of 6 (107 Views)
0 Likes