PlayStation MVP
15006 posts

Re: GTA V has been officially leaked!

Sep 15, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Actually ghost you're wrong about the pc and the leak. The leak is for the xbox 360

its also leaked for PS3. just not as popular because xbox still has the biggest market share in the US over PS3. 

my quip about the PC, where was I wrong?

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 51 of 61 (121 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
8753 posts

Sep 15, 2013

It's just the way you made it look was that it was only the ps3....Well I guess I did the same thing for the xbox

And rockstar usually delays the pc version to up the graphics and whatnot 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 52 of 61 (118 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Sep 15, 2013

seems by reading some of these posts people have actually been watching some of these youtube vids and spoilers..

my question is why?  i have not watched the first thing besides what R* has released and i won't,i want it to be all new to me,yes there has been the temptation but i guess i have more will power than many..lol

gta5 photo: GTAV banner gta5_banner.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 53 of 61 (116 Views)
Keyblade Wielder
8753 posts

Sep 15, 2013

kythunder wrote:

seems by reading some of these posts people have actually been watching some of these youtube vids and spoilers..

my question is why?  i have not watched the first thing besides what R* has released and i won't,i want it to be all new to me,yes there has been the temptation but i guess i have more will power than many..lol

Want a cookie or something? 

Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 54 of 61 (112 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Sep 15, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

kythunder wrote:

Sure..i like chocolate chip and butter cookies...send'em my way..

Please use plain text.
Message 55 of 61 (110 Views)
PlayStation MVP
15006 posts

Sep 15, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

kythunder wrote:

I'll take Macadamia and Chocolate Chip since you're offering

Cognitive Dissonance - The ability to understand multiple viewpoints even if they conflict with one another - and still use critical thinking, logical thought, and common sense to come to the realization that only ONE is the correct one and the others are wrong.

Furiously Chaosing
Please use plain text.
Message 56 of 61 (105 Views)
Fender Bender
3055 posts

Sep 15, 2013

gR3yGh051 wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

kythunder wrote:

I'll take Macadamia and Chocolate Chip since you're offering

i forgot about the Macadamia...ohh yea.....

Please use plain text.
Message 57 of 61 (102 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3828 posts

Sep 15, 2013

kythunder wrote:

my thirst for GTA V is to blame lol but no I wanted to see more gameplay of it, there was one video that was pretty much the opening of the game but I skipped over the cutscenes & wat not, personally nothin has changed for me except maybe wanting to play it even more

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 58 of 61 (93 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2287 posts

Sep 15, 2013

I don't really care a whole lot about GTA V but its the principle of games being leaked early and put online that bothers me. A lot of time money and effort goes into games like this. Granted R* is going to make a killing on this game but they have to make a stand and not allow this type of stuff either. 

Its just hard to have a solution which does not require over reaching laws but there needs to be stiffer penalty's to stop things such as this just solely based on the moral aspect. Theatrically it is stealing. You have a product that is physically available to play yet is not legally allowed to be played yet since it does not go on sale until the 17th so you cannot legally buy a copy so any games that are played before then could be considered as stolen. Granted the game may have been paid for but someone had to sell it as well and they should be fined accordingly. Yeah can take down someone footage and ban someone's XBL account but those are things people are willing to accept if they are caught. Something needs to be worked out so that the result of doing something like this will make someone think ahead of time and decide not to do it. While those who do not promote the fact they have the game early are any less guilty I still do not see it as bad as showing game footage as compared to sitting at home playing single player and no one ever knows.

Please use plain text.
Message 59 of 61 (79 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
236 posts

Sep 15, 2013

Either Craigslist or Mom and Pop Shops 

Please use plain text.
Message 60 of 61 (60 Views)
0 Likes