Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 20 2013
By: simej First Son 8 posts

GTA V freezes while driving a car and also doesnt load when you play with Trevor the first time

6 replies 555 views Edited Sep 20, 2013

Hey guys!
Could you help me out here?
My game always freezes while you drive out of the city, at least the picture freezes but you can still hear the radio.
And i just dont know what the problem is!!

The second problem:

When you are Franklin after you rob the jewelery you are supposed to have a drink at Michaels place and after that you should be able to play with Trevor......but at my game if you skip the video the game just keeps loading and loading and nothing happens.
And if you watch the video until the end, you can see trevor from behind and you are able to look around, but you cant go anywhere....
This just sucks!
I hope you understand what i mean and can help me out with that!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 7 (555 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2087 posts

Re: GTA V freezes while driving a car and also doesnt load when you play with Trevor the first time

Sep 20, 2013

I have already passed this scenerio and had no problems, cant really say whats wrong with yours, is it disk or downloaded through the store? Sometimes the system can overheat and cause the game to freeze if its disk, thats what i had with other games but so far GTAV is working fine.

photo 557c3c40-b625-4286-ad5f-95b19a50b165.jpg
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 7 (550 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Re: GTA V freezes while driving a car and also doesnt load when you play with Trevor the first time

Sep 20, 2013
It is Disk, but i cannot imagine that that is the problem, because i didnt really play long before i got to that point and i dont think that the system overheats that fast....

its just frustrating, because you cant continue with the story and the missions
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 7 (543 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

[ Edited ]
Sep 20, 2013

I have the retail and runs peferctly. Sry your having issues, was your hard drive full? Sometimes that can cause game slow downs. Deleting your messages if you have alot helps 2. I've also heard ppl ran into problems using the older PS3 models

Genesis, Snes, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, PS3
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 7 (533 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 20, 2013
Thatcould be the issue.....my PS3 is from 2010 so i dont know if thats old but i have no other explanation.

No i deleted everything i had on the hard Disk, because i had problems with the installing in the first place
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 7 (528 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

Sep 20, 2013
I see, you may just have a bad copy unfortunately. I had my PS3 since 07 so yours is newer.

Genesis, Snes, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, PS3
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 7 (525 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Sep 20, 2013
Hmmm thats annoying!
But thanks to your help anyway! :smileyhappy:
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 7 (522 Views)
0 Likes