Do you mean 
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

Re: GTA V WISHLIST: VEHICLES

Jul 4, 2013

New Idea...

AVIATION TILT LOCK

• Aviation Tilt Lock
    • For planes & helicopters (especially the attack planes & choppers) could we please have a tilt lock functionality? Similar to cruise control, only it is steer control. When we tilt the nose down to aim at the traffic below the choppers end up descending (sometimes all the way down to the concrete or the water). It would be so much nicer if we could lock the tilt and prevent the descent. Thereby maintaining altitude while doling out attitude (with our missiles & guns).

Rockstar, please make aerial assaults better with tilt lock. 

Message 11 of 17 (75 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

[ Edited ]
Jul 17, 2013

Newer idea...

FAVORITE CAR

• Favorite Car
    • A car that we can designate as our favorite; which then makes it a permanent element in the GTA map/world. This car never disappears when we leave/park it on the street. It just stays in the last spot we left it. Or maybe - after long stretches of in-game play - our 'favorite' car gets taken to the city impound for later retrieval. Maybe having the car confiscated stored somewhere would be easier on the game's memory. Well, I think it would be nice & sophisticated to be able to designate a favorite car which wouldn't disappear into thin air.
Rockstar, could you please allow some 'Favorite' car functionality into GTAV? Thanks!
Message 12 of 17 (71 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6276 posts

Jul 17, 2013

The only car I care about, would be the Comet.

I hope it makes it's return to GTA V.

Along with the Sultan.

Message 13 of 17 (64 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10862 posts

Jul 17, 2013
>Implying rockstar comes to the forums
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 14 of 17 (63 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1690 posts

Jul 18, 2013

Yup...the Comet returns. GTAV.NET has a listing of some of the vehicles (with screenies) that will be appearing in GTA V, and you'll be happy to see your beloved Comet lol. It was also one of my faves to look at, and the Sultan was another favorite because it had just the right amount of kick for doing the Hatton Gardens rooftop jump. I don't remember seeing the Sultan listed, but that doesn't mean it won't be in the game since the list is just a sampling...there were several vehicles that are listed as "unknown" as well.

Life is what happens while you're making other plans - taken from the movie "Kuffs"

MY RIDES: http://www.mygranturismo.net/10853

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL: http://www.youtube.com/user/rojovo74

"Who is more foolish...the fool or the fool that follows him?" - Obi Wan Kenobi

The hurrier I go, the behinder I get.

Message 15 of 17 (59 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 18, 2013

and a Chevy Silverado 2500HD lol

Message 16 of 17 (44 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
165 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 18, 2013

Ask and you shall receive.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amir: "You explain to me exactly what you want, and I will very carefully explain to you why it cannot be."

Message 17 of 17 (38 Views)
0 Likes