First Son
8 posts

Re: It's CONFIRMED: NO GTA 5 Preloads... SONY's CRAZY!

Sep 16, 2013
seriously people chill , one day is not gonna make any difference , I can't believe some of you say that you're done with Playstation , please go ahead we don't need your crying baby-whining , it's your loss , gta is not the only game on Playstation . me too pre-ordered from the US PSN store and my connection is not fast so I'll have to wait another day till I can play , so what?! it's not the end of the world !
Please use plain text.
Message 151 of 446 (392 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: GTA5 Pre Download?

Sep 16, 2013

Can I cancel my order and go buy it in the store (this is the last game I try to get on PSN if I can buy it on disc.)

Please use plain text.
Message 152 of 446 (167 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 16, 2013

shady965X wrote:
seriously people chill , one day is not gonna make any difference , I can't believe some of you say that you're done with Playstation , please go ahead we don't need your crying baby-whining , it's your loss , gta is not the only game on Playstation . me too pre-ordered from the US PSN store and my connection is not fast so I'll have to wait another day till I can play , so what?! it's not the end of the world !

Seriously shady, you've got nothing better to do than hang out on forum telling people they are cry babies? It was announced all over the Internet that the US PSN version could be pre-loaded on Monday at 3am and it's not, so people complain legitimately because GTA V, not some other game, is what they want to play right away. That's why people pre-order in the first place.

Please use plain text.
Message 153 of 446 (341 Views)
I Only Post Everything
894 posts

Sep 16, 2013
If you're going to be angry, put your anger at the right people. The **bleep** who downloaded the game and leaked it out already. Rockstar and Sony gave the honest consumers the ability to preload the game to make things easier on them, and the unethical folks out there cracked the game and leaked it out early. As a result of that, Rockstar and Sony said "screw that. We're not allowing preloading anywhere else now."

Just like the limitation of two activated systems for the PS3 when it used to be 5. You can only blame your gaming community for that and the unethical, immoral folks who abuse the system.
Please use plain text.
Message 154 of 446 (336 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1859 posts

Sep 16, 2013
How's that "all digital" taste now???

10 mins after midnight and I'll be enjoying my GTA
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
HiTmAN_90 wrote:

jjjaaaaaaassonnnn youre soooooooooo cooooool :smileyvery-happy:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 155 of 446 (373 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
11 posts

Sep 16, 2013
Jdurg: You've got no evidence that "Sony said screw that", you're just making stuff up. It's been confirmed in other threads that Europeans are now able to pre-load the game, so now all that we ask is that Sony enables it for the US as they promised.
Please use plain text.
Message 156 of 446 (370 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

Re: No pre-load. Very disappointed.

Sep 16, 2013
Huh? Haha I know what pre-load means. I didn't say I requested today off. I R/O'd the 17th so I could play at midnight and then all day, but now I won't get to.
Please use plain text.
Message 157 of 446 (239 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
19 posts

Sep 16, 2013

Yeah this is terrible. It looks like we are all going to be downloading when everyone else is playing tonight. Never going digital again after this.

Please use plain text.
Message 158 of 446 (225 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1859 posts

Sep 16, 2013
How's that "all digital" taste now???

10 mins after midnight and I'll be enjoying my GTA
HiTmAN_90 wrote:

jjjaaaaaaassonnnn youre soooooooooo cooooool :smileyvery-happy:
Please use plain text.
Message 159 of 446 (238 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
7 posts

Sep 16, 2013

It's been confirmed for atleast 2 days now. Not sure why everyone is surprised. :/

Please use plain text.
Message 160 of 446 (345 Views)
0 Likes