Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Sep 23 2013
By: XGeN_Daddy First Son 2 posts

GTA V PSN UAE Store problem

4 replies 252 views Edited Sep 23, 2013
Hey, I am having some problems in the UAE PSN store. I recently bought a $50 card and a $20 card to buy GTA V but has been banned on the PS Store. I would like to know about when it is gonna be unbanned or can i get it in an other way?
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (252 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Re: GTA V PSN UAE Store problem

Sep 23, 2013

XGeN_Daddy wrote:
Hey, I am having some problems in the UAE PSN store. I recently bought a $50 card and a $20 card to buy GTA V but has been banned on the PS Store. I would like to know about when it is gonna be unbanned or can i get it in an other way?

there is no real good answer for you, the game may never be unbanned in your region if it currently is banned

you other option is to make an account for a region that is not banned like USA or Canada but if you do that the $70 in your UAE wallet will not work on the new account

you could buy a Region 1 copy of the disc online but than DLC will not be avaialable on your UAE store,

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (244 Views)
First Son
2 posts

Sep 24, 2013
I was thinking about getting a copy of the disc but I got the cards. Just to be sure there is no way I can transfer or use these in another account to get GTA V?
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (215 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Sep 24, 2013

XGeN_Daddy wrote:
I was thinking about getting a copy of the disc but I got the cards. Just to be sure there is no way I can transfer or use these in another account to get GTA V?

correct those cards are onlyt good for UAE accounts and money cannot be moved to another account

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (191 Views)
0 Likes
Gaming Beast
2336 posts

Sep 25, 2013
I put up a post about the digital copy with a video. The disk version is better. The digital copy loads graphics slower
some_text
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (147 Views)
0 Likes