Umbrella Scientist
11837 posts

Re: GTA V Online - Servers Up

Oct 2, 2013
Well heres the latest
http://www.rockstargames.com/newswire/article/51512/grand-theft-auto-online-launch-updates.html
The corona wont show up for the first race and characters are still being deleted
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 31 of 34 (403 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3731 posts

Oct 2, 2013

Litsa_Kardassis wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:

LightOfValkyrie wrote:
The whole thing turns into a killing spree anyway so you're not missing much. Can't do a thing without someone killing you for no reason at all.

When I was on people were nice

Someone killed me after I bought some clothes. Then someone killed me after I robbed a store.

Even driving by someone was enough for them to start shooting at me for no reason. Maybe I was just in a server of idiots, but it got really annoying really fast.

That is how GTA4 was as well. Its annoying but I was pretty good at avoiding people for the few hours I was able to log in. I want to try again but I fear losing yet another character so I think I'll wait until the servers are officially fixed

I personally prefer the Friendly Fire option of GTA IV than I do Passive Mode. At least there you couldn't die from guns, but you could still shoot up peds and cops and such if you wanted to. Tried robbing a store with Passive Mode on and it wouldn't let me pull out my gun.

Not dissing GTA Online at all, I love it. I would just rather have the option to join a server with friendly fire on/off. :smileytongue:

Message 32 of 34 (397 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
666 posts

Oct 2, 2013
I didn't know all of that, never got the chance to try passive mode.
Message 33 of 34 (366 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
50159 posts

Oct 3, 2013

ToXiC_Skiils wrote:
Ok I have officially given up. I'm done. I'm just gonna wait fo rockstar to come out and say "we have fixed the servers"

I'm with you on this one Toxic.

Message 34 of 34 (117 Views)
0 Likes