Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 20 2013
By: Tj-Rat First Son 13 posts

GTA V Issues!

3 replies 94 views Edited Oct 20, 2013

Is it still normal for my PS3 GTAV to freeze and not work? Already restored and everything and it still doesnt work! I just realized its the bottom part of the map. Where all the ports and all those things are at I cannot enter their. As soon as I get on the bridge things dont load up and the game automatically freezes. Anyone else having issues? Its my second day with the game and I already want to return it and get COD or Battlefield when they come out. Any suggestions? Or any patches coming soon?

My brother in law has some issues with his copy too, as soon as he did the updates his game stopped working like it did. He cant play online or continue playing missions. This is complete crap!

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 4 (94 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24405 posts

Re: GTA V Issues!

[ Edited ]
Oct 20, 2013

Tj-Rat wrote:

Is it still normal for my PS3 GTAV to freeze and not work? Already restored and everything and it still doesnt work! I just realized its the bottom part of the map. Where all the ports and all those things are at I cannot enter their. As soon as I get on the bridge things dont load up and the game automatically freezes. Anyone else having issues? Its my second day with the game and I already want to return it and get COD or Battlefield when they come out. Any suggestions? Or any patches coming soon?

My brother in law has some issues with his copy too, as soon as he did the updates his game stopped working like it did. He cant play online or continue playing missions. This is complete crap!

Sounds like your data is corrupted. All you can really do is delete the game data, and reinstall, and when they tell you not to quit out of the game when you're saving, don't quit out of the game.

Also make sure your PS3 is clean. Vacuum out the vents, and make sure you have enough room on all sides (at least 6 inches) for ventilation.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 4 (90 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
13 posts

Oct 20, 2013

already ereased all data twice, deleted just the game info over 5 times and nothing. GTAV for me has just been a bad experience. Pretty good what I got to play like 20 mins but overall experience is just a total fail. Too many issues with the game, online etc... Ive done everything and I keep my PS3 clean all the time I clean it at least 2 times a year and has no dust and plenty of space around it. Its by itself on top of my desk but oh well looks like its going back to the store.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 4 (86 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
24405 posts

Oct 20, 2013

You might have a bad copy then. It happens sometimes.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 4 (71 Views)
0 Likes