Sep 14 2013
By: bosch_doc Splicer 67 posts

GTA V Digital Pre Order Question

2 replies 220 views Edited Sep 14, 2013

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if we're gonna get the blimp as a bonus when I pre order it on the PSN store? I know I won't get good bonuses like the ones in the Special or Collector's Edition so I'm not so bummed about it since I don't have that much cash. Anyway, will I get any bonus in game content or just the game itself? I know I get discounts off any Rockstar Games too.

Message 1 of 3 (220 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
12825 posts

Re: GTA V Digital Pre Order Question

Sep 14, 2013
Yes
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Message 2 of 3 (219 Views)
Highlighted
Hekseville Citizen
241 posts

Re: GTA V Digital Pre Order Question

Sep 14, 2013

bosch_doc wrote:

Hey guys, I just wanted to know if we're gonna get the blimp as a bonus when I pre order it on the PSN store? I know I won't get good bonuses like the ones in the Special or Collector's Edition so I'm not so bummed about it since I don't have that much cash. Anyway, will I get any bonus in game content or just the game itself? I know I get discounts off any Rockstar Games too.

Enhance and extend your criminal career in Grand Theft Auto V with exclusive features and unlocks strictly for members of the Rockstar Games Social Club. Our members-only community gets exclusive access to such tools and toys as the powerful Assault Sub Machine Gun, the blazing Annis Elegy RH8 sports car, and unique haircuts for Franklin, Michael and Trevor to sport around town. Access the deep suite of Career stats and player checklist features to monitor everything from your heist performances to your BAWSAQ investment portfolio and compare your progress and accomplishments against your Friends through special leaderboards. Social Club members can also share in-game mobile photos online via Snapmatic and qualify for exclusive discounts on select in-game purchases through Lifeinvader.com.

Stay tuned as well for a wide range of Grand Theft Auto Online Social Club features to be announced soon.

If you're not yet a registered member of Rockstar Games Social Club, signing up is easy and free - create your profile, link your games and get access at socialclub.rockstargames.com/signup.

photo 4f082c05-f120-486c-89cf-2b897b97a2e8_zps5aafc426.jpg
Message 3 of 3 (193 Views)
0 Likes