Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aug 29 2013
By: bosch_doc Splicer 67 posts

GTA V Collector's Edition

4 replies 122 views Edited Aug 29, 2013

Hey guys, sorry for the stupid question but will the Collector's Edition of GTA V still be available even after the release date? I never pre order games that have Special or Collector's Edition usually but since we're talking about Grand Theft Auto and with all the good in game bonuse and physical items, why not? I won't be getting paid probably until the end of the month and I am a little broke right now so I can't pre order it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (122 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
10057 posts

Re: GTA V Collector's Edition

Aug 29, 2013
I'm sure someone will be selling the items on ebay. I'm pretty sure pre-order bonuses wont be sold after the game launches cause they're well...pre-order bonuses
Are you a WWE fan? click here to join the discussion

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (110 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3910 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Collector's Editions are called that cuz they are rare & usually made in limited quantities so the best way to get one would be to pre-order cuz it is EXTREMELY rare to get one after the game has launched

facebook.com/gamer316
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (92 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

[ Edited ]
Aug 30, 2013

best bet is to pre order if you want the items like the box,shirt,hat..I wouldnt worry too much about the weapons and stuff because most likely you will get it next year as a DLC if you are patient lol. Why didnt you start putting money to the side the moment you heard about the collectors edition? thats what I did.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (84 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
67 posts

Aug 30, 2013

Yeah, I should've put aside some money. I figure they would put the other in game bonuses as DLC in the future but I would rather want it now since it's GTA and I don't normally pre order expensive things like this. I always go for the basic ones without the bonuses. It's my first job since my parents let me work (I'm 19 and Asian, I come from a very strict family lol) so I haven't put aside some money. Oh well, I have time before the release. If I can't get it by then it's fine. :manhappy:

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (79 Views)
0 Likes