May 07 2010
By: AustinFan First Son 11 posts

GTA TBoGT; Dancing Tips

8 replies 2012 views Edited May 7, 2010

I know there is a trophy for dancing in both of Gay Tony's clubs.....any tips on how to "perfectly" dance in the club, cuz I can't seem to get it right & always end up failing when it comes to it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (2,012 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1972 posts

Re: GTA TBoGT; Dancing Tips

May 8, 2010

Just keep working on it, I was pretty pissed off I have only Maisonnette 9 left to do and I missed one with 1 thing left to do.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (2,012 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
846 posts

May 8, 2010

The only thing hard about it is the length of the dances.  The only way to get better at these kind of things in games is to practice.  And there is a game that evolves all around the concept.. Heavy Rain

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (2,012 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

May 11, 2010

I need help too, I'm getting really pissed.  I need to know EXACTLY what you're supposed to do with the L and R stick to keep the beat.  I can't find any pattern that works.  The instructions say use L or R, meaning not both?  And what do you do with the L2 and R2 buttons?  When they are highlighted in pink, sometimes they will highlight in grey.  Is this good or bad?  Also, do you do this L2 and R2 thing while you have L or R held, or after you let go of the hold? 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (2,012 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1972 posts

May 11, 2010

santucci72 wrote:

I need help too, I'm getting really pissed.  I need to know EXACTLY what you're supposed to do with the L and R stick to keep the beat.  I can't find any pattern that works.  The instructions say use L or R, meaning not both?  And what do you do with the L2 and R2 buttons?  When they are highlighted in pink, sometimes they will highlight in grey.  Is this good or bad?  Also, do you do this L2 and R2 thing while you have L or R held, or after you let go of the hold? 

I personally use the right stick, just me. I move it in whatever direction with the beat and I keep moving it the same way because it doesn't even matter that you don't move it in different directions. You can tell what the beat is by listening or just looking at the speaker looking icon in the bottom left corner of the screen ( it keeps a constant beat so you shouldn't have that much trouble. With L2 and R2 what I do is when you are holding the analog stick when it says "Hold", I just alternate L2 and R2 with the beat as well until the timer runs out and keep doing it. That should answer all of your questions and there are instructions when you have options to dance or not if you haven't read those all ready.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (2,012 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

May 11, 2010
I'll give that a shot, thanks. While I was trying to bob to the beat, he would stop dancing cause I was off. Very frustrating trophy.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (2,012 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

May 12, 2010

I tried over and over for the last day and cannot trigger the "bus stop" group dance.  This is ridiculous.  Why isn't there a clear set of criteria for 'dancing perfectly'?  This is total bull$h!t

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (2,012 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

May 14, 2010

Okay, okay, I finally got it. That was was an unpleasant experience. Very unpleasant.  What ended up working for me was moving the L3 to the left twice quickly and then R3 to the right twice quickly, then repeat to stay on beat for the normal dancing. Also, I found that being quick on the left and right triggers boosts the meter faster. It's all about filling the meter before the fifth hold sequence was the key for both group dance. Thanks for any and all help.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (2,012 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

[ Edited ]
Dec 10, 2012

ik its been about 2 years sence this post but in tbogt while dancng wih the girls.. get the meter ateast half way and by the 3rd o 4h sequence.. if you don't thnk you can make it before the 5th comes.. when it says to hold, dont do anything..the meter will go bk to half way and the grl will dance alone untl you fill anoher quarter  but you will have another 4 sequences :smileyhappy: get the girl every time.. if thts what your going for

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (1,736 Views)
0 Likes