Sackboy
529 posts

Re: GTA: San Andreas for PS3?

Jun 8, 2009

tanvir_taher wrote:

The possibilities are endless.

Imagine releasing San Andreas in the distant future, but instead of getting everything in one shot, each city was accessible through downloadable episodes?Until finally, when you've reached Las Venturas, the entire city's open for ya. Of course, I realize the problem with it, but it's a thought!

Who knows what Rockstar has up their sleeve. Having other cities wouldn't be too bad either. It's time for Rockstar to get out of the comfort zone of doing the same 2 cities and 1 state. 

They should combine (or redo) VC, SA, and LC and put loading times in between each city. Like they did with VC.

Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 70 (380 Views)
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Jun 8, 2009

jslipknoth wrote:
They should combine (or redo) VC, SA, and LC and put loading times in between each city. Like they did with VC.

SA was a state with 3 cities plus the they are in different parts of the country. SA (state off the coast of CA), VC (city in FL), LC (city in NY)

Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 70 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3465 posts

Jun 8, 2009

tanvir_taher wrote:

Imagine releasing San Andreas in the distant future, but instead of getting everything in one shot, each city was accessible through downloadable episodes?Until finally, when you've reached Las Venturas, the entire city's open for ya. Of course, I realize the problem with it, but it's a thought!

Who knows what Rockstar has up their sleeve. Having other cities wouldn't be too bad either. It's time for Rockstar to get out of the comfort zone of doing the same 2 cities and 1 state. 

There is Carcer City, remember that place from GTA III (talked about on the Radio) & wasn't Manhunt set in Carcer city?

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 70 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6458 posts

Jun 8, 2009

Spoil-t wrote:

tanvir_taher wrote:

There is Carcer City, remember that place from GTA III (talked about on the Radio) & wasn't Manhunt set in Carcer city?

Definitely a possibility. Who knows where this series will go!?

Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 70 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4905 posts

Jun 9, 2009
Yes, but I think that it was smarter for them to milk it and not give so much space and toys just yet. It is annoying at the same time.
Photobucket
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 70 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
8 posts

Jun 9, 2009

Well I hope the next game of the GTA series (if made) could be given the same RPG setting as San Andreas, since in GTA IV, you couldn't get skinny or get any muscle for that Niko Bellic.

I also miss modifiying your cars in a garage which was missing for GTA IV. As said before, San Andread with graphics as GTA IV would be a masterpiece!

Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 70 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Apr 5, 2010

rockstar deffinately needs to make a new San Andreas for ps3 please do it, when i get bored of MW2 sometimes i put in GTA SA for ps2 to **bleep** around on sometimes makin it on ps3 now San andreas would be massive and it could have such a better story to it and everything it would be great!

Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 70 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
575 posts

Apr 6, 2010

GTghost wrote:
Anyone think R* should remake GTA:smileyfrustrated:A for PS3 with modern graphics? I think San Andreas is way funner than GTA:IV...

No.  The only reason is that I just bought a PS2 copy for SA on ebay.  :-)  Lol.  I'm sure they will bring it back in one of the next console versions.

PS2: Yes
PSP: Yes
PS3: Yes 60GB (YLOD 11-23-10)
320GB Move Bundle
PSN: BlueNight

Get your Portable ID!
Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 70 (380 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 14, 2010

i think it would be great to have that game back for ps3! they should bring the bikes planes and everything! for gta 5 if there going to make a whole new story they should add really cool planes and helicopters and stuff like that. and u can b kind of a robot guy to where u can get your arms blown off or your legs or somethin like that. you could be like the terminator! but i would like to have san andreadsback

Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 70 (380 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
728 posts

May 16, 2010

Spoil-t wrote:

Next will be GTA IV Vice City then after that will be GTA IV San Andreas.

All of which will be redesign & bigger (with SA being massive)

Where did you get your source about R* making next GTA on Vice City? Is this a rumor or has it been officially confirmed by R*?

Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 70 (380 Views)
0 Likes