Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Re: GTA Online

May 4, 2003
I WANT GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE CITY ONLINE I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE HEN WE CAN GET A REALLY GOOD GANG WAR GOING WITH OTHER PLAYERS THATS WHAT WOULD BE COOL. come on rockstar north i want to see GTAVC Online i think lots of people would play it i know i would.
look at my game list here
http://users.ign.com/about/twistedmetalfan2

Gamer Advisory Panel Member but no kit yet :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

May 4, 2003
I WANT GRAND THEFT AUTO VICE CITY ONLINE I WANT TO PLAY ONLINE HEN WE CAN GET A REALLY GOOD GANG WAR GOING WITH OTHER PLAYERS THATS WHAT WOULD BE COOL. come on rockstar north i want to see GTAVC Online for PS2. i think lots of people would play it i know i would.
look at my game list here
http://users.ign.com/about/twistedmetalfan2

Gamer Advisory Panel Member but no kit yet :smileysad:
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 14, 2003

You know what? i think there should be a grand theft auto online game. GTA online. it sounds cool. think. up to date cars. real time GTA radio shows. New music & radio stations! Not to mention all the up to date jobs.

like a new job every day.

think how popular it would be! and it would never get boring doing the same things & listening to the same music over & over.plus the company would get real big! and you could even be in your own gang! and do stuff that you could do with other online people. real people and some computer people. you could choose to be an officer or other people. and it would never get boring!!!

please reply about this!

Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
173 posts

May 14, 2003
Online GTA would be tight, your right about the cheating in a sense. I myself think cheating should be enabled, but if you use it online you get minus score. I'm really looking foward to this new one comming out, hope your right about the beta test aswell!
tshk3

Bang
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

May 14, 2003
thanks for the online name i added you to my list..... just to help out my tribes name is Bombero 15 . Ill start a forum with peoples names so that everyone can start to get in online an chill there... thanks
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
776 posts

May 14, 2003
the only problem with gta online woul be the missions. imagion someone tryion to do a mission and a character that isnt doing a mission, and who might even be thought as a coputer player whips out an uzi and wastes you. it woul be chaos. your walking down the street and you go to mug the granny but GUESS WHAT? that granny was a shotgon, and you dont got one. there goes you brains. mass killing would be possible but not missions
My sig rules
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 15, 2003
They could make it so when you're in a mission, you're invulnerbale to other real people playing.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's so many Walgreens today, you're just bound to be in one. -- Me

THE PAST IS INDESTRUCTIBLE

Current game I couldn't put down if I tried:
IndyCar Series

NASCAR fans! Enlighten yourselves and watch an IRL IndyCar Series race! It's for your own good!
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

May 30, 2003

Heyyyy,

Me and a friend used to play the original GTA online vs eachother. That game was awesome. We just recently wanted to play it again but we can't get it workin. We go to the join part and enter our ip address but we can't find each other. Says something about no session to join. Anyone out there playing this game with broadband know what the problem is? Thats it for now. Thanks.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 18 (30 Views)
0 Likes