Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Apr 22 2003
By: Marx~ First Son 2 posts

GTA Online

17 replies 25 views Edited Apr 22, 2003

Remember the first GTA for the PC. It had/has network/online capabilities and my buddies and I play on-line when we get a break from class.  Even though there are no misssions and the only thing to do is kill each other their is much fun in that.  Yes many are right that when the new GTA comes out it should have online capabilities, and yes there should be co-op missions and all the other fun stuff that you can do in GTA but do you think cheats should be allowed.  I would have to say no on that because many, not all, would cheat through the rounds just to have the better scores.  If enough of us give the feedback that the forum wants hopefully we can get a beta test going.  What other games should be on-line??

-Marcos a.k.a Marx-

Message 1 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
55 posts

Re: GTA Online

Apr 22, 2003

is it really online

wot contry do u live in

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 2 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Apr 22, 2003

Fresh Prince wrote:

is it really online

wot contry do u live in

It isn't online. There is a possibility that the next one will be.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 3 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3973 posts

Apr 22, 2003

,Marx wrote:

Remember the first GTA for the PC. It had/has network/online capabilities and my buddies and I play on-line when we get a break from class.  Even though there are no misssions and the only thing to do is kill each other their is much fun in that.  Yes many are right that when the new GTA comes out it should have online capabilities, and yes there should be co-op missions and all the other fun stuff that you can do in GTA but do you think cheats should be allowed.  I would have to say no on that because many, not all, would cheat through the rounds just to have the better scores.  If enough of us give the feedback that the forum wants hopefully we can get a beta test going.  What other games should be on-line??

-Marcos a.k.a Marx-

Fighting games and FPS games should all have online capabilities
Message 4 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Apr 22, 2003

,Fresh Prince wrote:

is it really online

wot contry do u live in

well there is a mod for gta3 for pc that allows you to play online, but it has tons of glitches and its hard to find a server that works.
Message 5 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3973 posts

Apr 22, 2003

,vak851 wrote:

,Fresh Prince wrote:

is it really online

wot contry do u live in

well there is a mod for gta3 for pc that allows you to play online, but it has tons of glitches and its hard to find a server that works.

Didnt that patch just come out to make GTA3 online?
Message 6 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

Apr 23, 2003

,oOGeeZoteOo wrote:

,vak851 wrote:

,Fresh Prince wrote:

is it really online

wot contry do u live in

i dont think there was an official patch released by rockstar, but i could be wrong. the mod im talking about is this mod some guys made to make gta3 online.

Message 7 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3973 posts

Apr 23, 2003

,vak851 wrote:

,oOGeeZoteOo wrote:

,vak851 wrote:

,Fresh Prince wrote:

is it really online

wot contry do u live in

i dont think there was an official patch released by rockstar, but i could be wrong. the mod im talking about is this mod some guys made to make gta3 online.

Oh, no wonder its probably all glitchy
Message 8 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
140 posts

May 3, 2003

I'm glad someone else remembers GTA Online. I still play it every now and then when I can gather up a few folks. I'd love to see GTA Online again, and the fact Rockstar is online again with MC2 is promising. For those who don't know, you can download the entire GTA game w/ online play from http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/. It's a hefty download, but it's free ... and legal.

"Screw saving the princess ... we want to screw the princess."

"Cheats are like hookers ... they suck but everyone uses them."
Message 9 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2168 posts

May 4, 2003

,RockstarGamer wrote:

I'm glad someone else remembers GTA Online. I still play it every now and then when I can gather up a few folks. I'd love to see GTA Online again, and the fact Rockstar is online again with MC2 is promising. For those who don't know, you can download the entire GTA game w/ online play from http://www.rockstargames.com/classics/. It's a hefty download, but it's free ... and legal.

yeah i downloaded gta1 and its still fun today. unfortunately i can never find anyone on lately.

Message Edited by vak851 on 05-03-2003 06:04 PM

Message 10 of 18 (25 Views)
0 Likes