Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 01 2013
By: Sevenality First Son 4 posts

GTA Online. Friend requests

10 replies 452 views Edited Oct 1, 2013
Hello, my screen name is Sevenality, Please feel free to add me to friends list for GTA online.,"that is if they ever get it fixed" looking forward to seeing all of you in game.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 11 (452 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Re: GTA Online. Friend requests

Oct 1, 2013

I'm staying ways away from the Online portion until Rockstar gets things together. In the meantime, I still have the story to complete, plus Rain and Fatal Frame 3, then Beyond: Two Souls next week. 

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 11 (450 Views)
PlayStation MVP
1897 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Welcome to the PlayStation Community forums Sevenality.

You may want to post future topics relating GTA V in the Grand Theft Auto Series section of the forums.

Take care.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 11 (443 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
29050 posts

Oct 1, 2013

KarateChampChad wrote:

I'm staying ways away from the Online portion until Rockstar gets things together. In the meantime, I still have the story to complete, plus Rain and Fatal Frame 3, then Beyond: Two Souls next week. 

Given the number of copies of that game they've sold I wouldn't be surprised they have server issues for awhile. I know they had them with Final Fantasy and they aren't anywhere near the sales numbers for GTA. 

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 11 (423 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
10662 posts

Oct 1, 2013

Joanna_Dark_ wrote:

KarateChampChad wrote:

Given the number of copies of that game they've sold I wouldn't be surprised they have server issues for awhile. I know they had them with Final Fantasy and they aren't anywhere near the sales numbers for GTA. 

That's the reason why I didn't mmediately hop on the GTA Online bandwagon today. I knew there would be server issues day 1, especially with a game like this. FFXIV players have to play for a subscription along with buying the game, GTA Online is free so I assume the server traffice is absolutely barbaric right now.

New PSN ID for PS4: Redd-Axel

Come check out my Twitch TV channel, will be streaming various PS4 games from time to time http://www.twitch.tv/reddaxel
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 11 (400 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
3030 posts

Oct 1, 2013

The Home gangsta's must be wetting their pants with the release of GTA online.:womanhappy:

=+=Irresponsible kids are raised by irresponsible parents who were once irresponsible kids themselves.The vicious cycle continues.=+=
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 11 (390 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation Moderator
5519 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Thread moved from the PlayStation Home section.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 11 (373 Views)
PlayStation MVP
4419 posts

Oct 2, 2013
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 11 (366 Views)
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

Oct 2, 2013

GTBike.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 11 (353 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1108 posts

Oct 2, 2013

Your online stats page for GTAO has your "Birth Date" of when you came online.

October 1 being DAY 1 of GTAO made registering and trying to join the world-wide hoards part of the game's cachet.

Those of us who have been forming crews prior to Launch Date, as well as those who can say they are part of it from DAY 1 will forever have a tiny bit of Gaming History that they are now part of.

My POV: Enjoy YOUR Home experience, without forcing it on those around you.
RESPECT is FREE. You will get what you give.
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 11 (321 Views)
0 Likes