Uncharted Territory
1614 posts

Re: GTA Issues not happy with Rockstar in general

Oct 30, 2013

xMINDBlIlURx wrote:

I have a hard time believing hackers are ruining your online experience, or the game at all.

Considering I've yet to be at an disadvantage from any "hackers." I've played in numerous lobbies, and not once ran across any hackers. 

Though, my dislikes for the game are pretty much like most peoples.

• I dislike the fact we still don't have heists. (They keep teasing about it, yet here we are and still nothing.) 
  • They delayed the stimulus package. (Stated it's because of issues, and I somehow doubt that honestly. They just want to prolong this little thing, to see how long people are determined to keep playing.)
  • I'm finding myself quite bored honestly. I mean, it's fun for a little to race with friends, or mess around in lobbies. Though, there really isn't anything to do after about an hours worth of time in online. There needs to be more activities for players to do, and what about being able to go inside buildings? We have fast food places, and other buildings we can't even enter! Come on Rockstar, you could've put more thought into it.
  • Glitches that should've been fixed the 1st week are still here. Like for example, setting lobbies to closed during races/etc, does not stop randoms from getting in them. Why is this still not fixed? I mean, after these past few weeks, and it's still doing that is quite annoying.
  • People should not be allowed to hide in their apartments, while holding a bounty. To me, it's a cheap way of lettings users get off with a free ticket. If a player has a bounty, they should be restricted from hiding in their apartments/or garage. Because I can't tell you how many times players have went into their apartments, to escape a bounty.

Overall, my experience is positive and negative. There's a lot more I could say about the game, but no need. It's a lot more fun than GTA IV, but I feel like Rockstar really dropped the ball on this online.

Oh, and what's up with them tweeking missions lowering payouts, and such? Why not just fix the online, and stop worrying about how much missions are paying out.

Hiests will come, I like that they didnt release all the updates in the first month of the game because GTA only comes out every 4 years I dont want the game to be stale after 2 month, I want more updates

the 500K stimulus package being delayed I can see that frsutrating people but you can make that 500K faster than waiting for it

again that could be in other updates, dont think this is the final product its will always update and hopefully the new things will make it exciting again

agreed with the silly glitches still being there

agreed about hiding in apartments when you have a bounty, I guess they are saying thats an advantage of owning an appartment vs not owning one, atleast they should make the time in the appartment not count towwards the surviving the bounty, make it a timer that only counts down while on the streets

agreed the payouts were all pretty low to start with, I do agree with halving the missions you have already beat but some are lower the first time you do them compared to before the pathc

Message 11 of 14 (59 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
147 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 1, 2013

I'm sure Rockstar would've released heist/ Additional content by now but due to character loss and server issues that took a back seat as of now. We just have to be patient and we will eventually get what we want. Rockstar has said they are constantly working to resolve the issues. I'm not sure what you mean by not on your time. You nor I can dictate when the issues will be fixed. Rockstar has total control over how long it may take

Genesis, Snes, N64, Dreamcast, Gamecube, PS1, PS2, PS3
Message 12 of 14 (41 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1464 posts

Nov 1, 2013

a month later and matchmaking/party system still terrible lol.

I had it yesterday night. Waited for about 10 minutes with some crew members to get a 16 man TDM going on. Lobby was nice and full. When it launches it was 4v2 and my crew mates were on the other team. I instantly quit the game, came back and it said im being a bad sport...smh . Not going to sit in a 25 minute deathmatch 4v2. Im really on the verge of just grabbing all the trophies and hanging it up till its smooth sailings. But as long as its taking ill be on new games and ps4 by then.

all in all..this online mode was overhyped by a long shot...missions are too short and repetitve. Why do a 5-10 minute mission with your friends just to get split up and tossed in random free modes all over again.. :manfrustrated:

Microtransactions are going to ruin this game. cutting down the payouts to missions constantly...If anything they need to raise the pay and make it more appealing for people to do missions..All of these people on  GTA and i cant even fill a lobby sometimes or join one that can get full.. Doing one of the harder missions on hard and still getting 1500 payout lol..Thats the reason why people are running around doing nothing in free mode and money glitching.

Message 13 of 14 (36 Views)
Welcoming Committee
5393 posts

Nov 1, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

a month later and matchmaking/party system still terrible lol.

I had it yesterday night. Waited for about 10 minutes with some crew members to get a 16 man TDM going on. Lobby was nice and full. When it launches it was 4v2 and my crew mates were on the other team. I instantly quit the game, came back and it said im being a bad sport...smh . Not going to sit in a 25 minute deathmatch 4v2. Im really on the verge of just grabbing all the trophies and hanging it up till its smooth sailings. But as long as its taking ill be on new games and ps4 by then.

all in all..this online mode was overhyped by a long shot...missions are too short and repetitve. Why do a 5-10 minute mission with your friends just to get split up and tossed in random free modes all over again.. :manfrustrated:

Microtransactions are going to ruin this game. cutting down the payouts to missions constantly...If anything they need to raise the pay and make it more appealing for people to do missions..All of these people on  GTA and i cant even fill a lobby sometimes or join one that can get full.. Doing one of the harder missions on hard and still getting 1500 payout lol..Thats the reason why people are running around doing nothing in free mode and money glitching.

I totally agree with you on all of this 100%. Well said.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 14 of 14 (32 Views)
0 Likes