Nov 16 2013
By: Legendary_Vicki Welcoming Committee 5414 posts

GTA Cloud Servers

[ Edited ]
20 replies 208 views Edited Nov 16, 2013

So it appears that the cloud servers are down again. I honestly thought that they had managed to sort all this stuff out somewhat, I guess not though.

Looks like the social club is down too. 

Just as I made a new character and complete the tutorial aswell. Surely it isn't just me?

Edit*

Updated 11/16/13 1:00 PM ET:  We have received some reports of errors messages related to the Rockstar Cloud servers and the Social Club site.  While we investigate this, please stay tuned to this article for updates.

http://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/200426246

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 1 of 21 (208 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1516 posts

Re: GTA Cloud Servers

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2013

sup Vick Man Very Happy

Did you try hitting circle to back out and try again? Yesterday I was having cloud server issues but havent tried again today.

I tried going to my crew page to do a status update and it is also down for me.

hopefully they are fixing leaderboard issues, its a mess

Message 2 of 21 (196 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Nov 16, 2013

Yeah everything is down,I got kicked out after buying some gear. I hope my character didn't get deleted,cause it failed to save so many times. This is why I hate the cloud.

Message 3 of 21 (187 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7187 posts

Nov 16, 2013
I made a temp character to get online for now will it ruin my reg account when its fixed ?
Message 4 of 21 (179 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
318 posts

Nov 16, 2013

It shouldn't,but I'm not really sure tbh. The anxiety. I can't even check the site to see my character is okay.

Message 5 of 21 (175 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1516 posts

Nov 16, 2013

Sweet2525 wrote:
I made a temp character to get online for now will it ruin my reg account when its fixed ?

They warned us not to do that in previous updates. Its best to wait and try again later because you are at risk of overwriting your previous character with the new one

Message 6 of 21 (172 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7187 posts

Nov 16, 2013

Apollyon17 wrote:

It shouldn't,but I'm not really sure tbh. The anxiety. I can't even check the site to see my character is okay.

Its still down I believe. I was just there. I don't think it will affect my old account since no saves can be made..
Message 7 of 21 (168 Views)
0 Likes
Welcoming Committee
5414 posts

Nov 16, 2013

DoubleO_seven wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

They warned us not to do that in previous updates. Its best to wait and try again later because you are at risk of overwriting your previous character with the new one

Yeah, I agree. It's really not a good idea to make a temporary character. The new character I made was in slot two and wasn't a temporary one. Luckily I managed to make it before the cloud went down.  I'll just probably have to do the tutorial with it again.

I was on twitter before and it appears that it'd down for everyone, not a good sign at all.

I'm hoping that it's just because they're working on the social club and it'll be back up shortly. They should warn us prior to maintenance though.

I'm getting so horked up.

Legendary_Vicki's Sig

Message 8 of 21 (158 Views)
Uncharted Territory
1516 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 16, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

Yeah, I agree. It's really not a good idea to make a temporary character. The new character I made was in slot two and wasn't a temporary one. Luckily I managed to make it before the cloud went down.  I'll just probably have to do the tutorial with it again.

I was on twitter before and it appears that it'd down for everyone, not a good sign at all.

I'm hoping that it's just because they're working on the social club and it'll be back up shortly. They should warn us prior to maintenance though.

Same here. I managed to make another character yesterday morning in slot two. I think its safe to say.......we are safe Man Wink

Message 9 of 21 (152 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
7187 posts

Nov 16, 2013

Legendary_Vicki wrote:

DoubleO_seven wrote:

Sweet2525 wrote:

It will be fine I just found out. I did not start over at the airport just started in the game with one gun and 2 grand. No saves were made. I will be fine. I just got worried..lol. I would be in trouble if the game started over at the airport..etc
Message 10 of 21 (147 Views)
0 Likes