Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Oct 25 2003
By: kite_punknmtllstnr~ Splicer 58 posts

GTA: Cin CIty

7 replies 1938 views Edited Oct 25, 2003
It is rumored that the next GTA will come out in 2005, as a ps3 launch and it will take place in las vegas in the 50's. Correct me if there are other rumors buzzing around where you live.
With the lights out, it's less dangerous
Here we are now, entertain us
I feel stupid, and contagious
Here we are now , entertain us
A mulatto, an albino, a mosquito, my libido, -smels like a teen spirit. Nirvava

p.s. R.I.P. Kurt Cobian
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (1,938 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3285 posts

Re: GTA: Cin CIty

Oct 25, 2003
ps3 is/should be comeing out in 2006 and i think that the next gta is comeing out 2004 im not sure just what every 1 is sayin on the board

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (1,938 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 25, 2003
Yeah, the sooner it comes out, the better. It would be nice to have a modern day one with modern music. Don't you think? I wonder what the new cheetah ill look like.

p.s. R.I.P. Kurt Cobian
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (1,938 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
3 posts

Oct 25, 2003

Haha, you got it wrong dude. The next Gta is not called Sin City. That was a false rumour started by a lousy site. The next GTA is called Gta San Andreas and I think it's set either in 1964 or in the future, I may be wrong. Haha, this GTA board looks good. I've learned alot on my other forums so I might help all you guys out. I also found 4/4 unknown cheats in the game: Robocop, Invisible Cars, Flying Boats and the real Car Speed X 2.

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (1,938 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
9295 posts

Oct 25, 2003

,kite_punknmtllstnr wrote:
It is rumored that the next GTA will come out in 2005, as a ps3 launch and it will take place in las vegas in the 50's. Correct me if there are other rumors buzzing around where you live.

there different opinions ive heard that ps3 is not going to ever come out and gta:"cin city" is going to be oldstyle, so from after hearing that one...ive decided to no longer listen to theese opinions
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (1,938 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Oct 25, 2003

,Osmosis wrote:

Haha, you got it wrong dude. The next Gta is not called Sin City. That was a false rumour started by a lousy site. The next GTA is called Gta San Andreas and I think it's set either in 1964 or in the future, I may be wrong. Haha, this GTA board looks good. I've learned alot on my other forums so I might help all you guys out. I also found 4/4 unknown cheats in the game: Robocop, Invisible Cars, Flying Boats and the real Car Speed X 2.

hahaha you got it wrong dude.  san andreas is a rumor as sony hasn't released any info on what the next game will be.  a ps2 release is official.  that's about it.  the name could be anything but san andreas is just a a good guess.  i hate these threads everyday about rumors on the next gta.  please people, just wait and you'll get more info.

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (1,938 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Oct 25, 2003

dymr 3 wrote: there different opinions ive heard that ps3 is not going to ever come out and gta:"cin city" is going to be oldstyle, so from after hearing that one...ive decided to no longer listen to theese opinions

I can see how you got that idea about these rumors. Because now that i've heard "San Andreas", What I was thinking was "I don't believe any of this anymore, not even my Cin city one in the 50's" Anyways, The 50's is too old and they would need another guy to play as because thet Tommy Vercetti would be just too old.

p.s. R.I.P. Kurt Cobian
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (1,938 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
288 posts

Oct 25, 2003
From OPM I was under the impression that GTA: Sin City was rumored to be the last GTA title on the PS2. It would run on basically the same engine as GTA3&VC and the full fledged GTA4 would be coming out for the PS3 near its launch.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (1,938 Views)
0 Likes