Highlighted
Jun 01 2003
By: StressedoutMom~ First Son 6 posts

GTA #3 - Rampage in Portland

5 replies 23 views Edited Jun 1, 2003
Yes, once again, I am posting for kids! LOL! One can not find #12 Rampage in Portland? Any suggestions pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee, he is driving me insane! I have looked everywhere! Thanks
StressedOutMom (yeah, the name fits when you have 3- PS2's in the house, and all you are asked to do is search for FAQ's, Cheats, and Codes for games) EEK!
Message 1 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Re: GTA #3 - Rampage in Portland

Jun 1, 2003
Holy rampages Batman! ....might i suggest www.gamefaq.com , thats all i can think of.

Message Edited by The_Game_Guru on 05-31-2003 10:49 PM

Message 2 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,StressedoutMom wrote:
Yes, once again, I am posting for kids! LOL! One can not find #12 Rampage in Portland? Any suggestions pleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee, he is driving me insane! I have looked everywhere! Thanks

lol, just lie to him and say it's in the water. He will jump into the water, and die. Game over, haha. Anyways, I suggest http://www.gamefaq.com for GTA3 help. They helped me a lot. Also, the GTA3 strategy guide is the best. It helped me soooooo much!!! I havn't played GTA3 for a long time, so I myself can't help. GameFAQ should be able to help you though. Good luck!
Message 3 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 1, 2003

CurtisMonks! LMAO! er...... don't think he will go for that.. a little too smart! We have the Stragedy Guide also.... guess he just having problems..... I will check out the site.

Thanks for you both!

StressedOutMom (yeah, the name fits when you have 3- PS2's in the house, and all you are asked to do is search for FAQ's, Cheats, and Codes for games) EEK!
Message 4 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,StressedoutMom wrote:

CurtisMonks! LMAO! er...... don't think he will go for that.. a little too smart! We have the Stragedy Guide also.... guess he just having problems..... I will check out the site.

Thanks for you both!

no problem. just ask if u need anything else. and remember..Keep Blitzing!
Message 5 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 1, 2003

,StressedoutMom wrote:

Thanks for you both!

No problem. If you ever need any GTA3 or GTA: VC help, feel free to PM me!
Message 6 of 6 (23 Views)
0 Likes