Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Mar 26 2013
By: IzayaOriharax First Son 2 posts

GTA 3 On the Vita PSN?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 1336 views Edited Mar 26, 2013

Doesn't it strike anyone else as odd that they brought a remade version of GTA 3 to Android and Apple devices, but will not release it for the Vita on the PSN? Grand Theft Auto originally WAS a Sony Exclusive. I would have at least expected them to put it on a completely capable device such as the Vita.

I would be able to clock a lot more hours into my Vita if I finally had an interesting open world game like this to play on. There's Dual sticks and everything. Seriously, where is it?

Regardless of what anyone might reply with, I'm positive most Vita owners would buy it.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (1,336 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1096 posts

Re: GTA 3 On the Vita PSN?

Mar 26, 2013

I would love GTA 3 on the Vita, but this isn't up to Sony, it's up to Rockstar. They must feel that it's not worth getting it on the Vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (1,326 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
5211 posts

Mar 26, 2013
It would definitely play much much much much much much much better off the Vita.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (1,323 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1420 posts

Mar 26, 2013

i agree. would love to see it brought to the vita. I own it on my ps3 and on my phone but it just doesnt feel right

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (1,303 Views)
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
3101 posts

Mar 26, 2013
GTA 3 would deff run on the Vita as it runs on my Tegra 2 Photon 4g, since the Vita is Tegra 3 it won't have any issues. Sadly as others have stated, its up to RockStar.
PSN: Deaofly
60 GIG Ps3 Owner Since January 21, 2007
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (1,292 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Mar 27, 2013

That's disappointing, because I have a feeling they either won't bring a GTA to it, or they will bring some extremely watered down side game of GTA V to it sometime next year.

GTA 3 and Vice City/etc are already complete games made years ago, so those would feel fine to play on the Vita. The problem I have is  I don't want a new Vita Exclusive GTA that tries too hard and ends up being watered down.

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (1,266 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
308 posts

Mar 28, 2013

A new GTA game made for the Vita sounds good...set it in Vice City,and make it the 80's,and I'm going to get it...I wouldn't mind if the style would be like Chinatown Wars...felt like I was reading a graphic novel.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (1,258 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3393 posts

Apr 18, 2013

This part of the reason I got rid of my Vita. There are so many games that should be on there that aren't. A lot of PS2 should be ported on but, aren't. Any PS2 GTA game would be great on the Vita. If they port San Andreas on to there then I'd seriously consider getting a Vita again. That's a great game to have on the go.

Why can't God of War I and II not be on there? I understand that Sony can't control third part developers from making new for there console but, then why not port over older games? They should continue to add to the PSP library(especially since it's not B/C), They should attempt to bring as many PS2 games as they can to the VIta but, I don't understand why they don't. They got a great console but, can't do anything with it to keep me happy.

I'll buy it again when either A.) They porting PS2 games over or B.) It goes on clearance

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

"Only a coward accepts Death"

"
Only a coward accepts death"
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (1,211 Views)
0 Likes