Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 24 2003
By: tshk3~ Lombax Warrior 173 posts

GTA 3 Newspaper

4 replies 30 views Edited May 24, 2003
When you see a newspaper on the ground in GTA 3 read it. I'm not gonna tell you what it says you have to own the game, but if you really wanna know post agian.
tshk3

Bang
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 5 (30 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1176 posts

Re: GTA 3 Newspaper

May 26, 2003

,tshk3 wrote:
When you see a newspaper on the ground in GTA 3 read it. I'm not gonna tell you what it says you have to own the game, but if you really wanna know post agian.

Ive tried reading it before its really blury but doesnt it just say the same stuff over and over on each newspaper? those damned things are all over the place in that game
EQOA- Alaris, Dwarf Cleric of the 50th lvl
on CLW server
Guild: Stars of Destiny Elite
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 5 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

May 26, 2003

Bobblehead wrote:

tshk3 wrote:

Ive tried reading it before its really blury but doesnt it just say the same stuff over and over on each newspaper? those damned things are all over the place in that game

the first one says
"Liberty "
"(illegible text)"
"zombie elvis found"
"win "

the second one doesn't have any legible text on it ... something looks like "Loads" maybe... no idea

the newspaper in the beginning of the game is a pretty well thought out paper... and you don't have much time to read it, but that's not what he's talking about so I won't bother to type it out
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 5 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
354 posts

May 26, 2003

,tshk3 wrote:

all right I'll give it a shot
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 5 (30 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
34 posts

May 26, 2003

I have seen that darn thing 2 million time's

"ThE uNdErGr0uD"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 5 (30 Views)