Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jul 03 2003
By: lilmike42001~ Uncharted Territory 1822 posts

GTA 3: Mission Turismo

8 replies 17 views Edited Jul 3, 2003
I'm at the part where El Burro calls on the payphone and you have to street race.  I can never seem to keep up with the other cars and I have used all of the fast ones at my disposal (cop car, Mafia Sentinel, and Banshee).  If I blow them up with Molotov Cocktails will that end the mission (meaning if I blow them up before the race starts)?
Message 1 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Re: GTA 3: Mission Turismo

Jul 3, 2003
if you wanna use cheats: put it on "slow down time code" or w/e its called , it makes it ALOT easier to keep up w/ the guys.  oh and get the banshee from the car dealer ship thats by 8 balls bomb shop.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 2 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jul 3, 2003
I used a Mafia Sentinel and got really lucky and beat it. You can probably show up in a tank and blow up the cars one by one and beat it that way. Good luck!! Roll on!!
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Message 3 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Jul 3, 2003
i tryed that. turn the turit around backwards and shoot that to gain speed.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 4 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jul 3, 2003

Schizoid probably knows more than me on this topic 'cause I didn't do it that way. Like I said, I used the Mafia gang car. Roll on!!

Message Edited by Billie on 07-03-2003 01:25 PM

Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Message 5 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 3, 2003

,lilmike42001 wrote:
I'm at the part where El Burro calls on the payphone and you have to street race.  I can never seem to keep up with the other cars and I have used all of the fast ones at my disposal (cop car, Mafia Sentinel, and Banshee).  If I blow them up with Molotov Cocktails will that end the mission (meaning if I blow them up before the race starts)?

I suggest getting a rocket launcher, and shooting the cars. Fire a few shells, so all the cars blow up. As soon as the first shell hits, the cars will start. So be fast, and have good aim By the way, I am not 100% sure if this works for GTA3, I know it does for GTA: VC. It should though...
Message 6 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 3, 2003
use the banshee and kinda plan the fastest route but get ready to jump into a diffrent car cause most of the time it blows up. you cant destroy the cars before the race it wont work. dont use the cheat cause it will not allow you to get 100%.  or you can get a patriot and try to blow up their cars while racing. i did it both ways. goodluck
Message 7 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 4, 2003
first, don cheat. second, those cars are insdestructable, you can destroy them. if you try, they get a head start. what i did, i got speed from behind and when i got to them, i did a driveby, and they started, but i was already going full speed, and i won from there.

Message 8 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jul 4, 2003

,Willior47 wrote:
first, don cheat. second, those cars are insdestructable, you can destroy them. if you try, they get a head start. what i did, i got speed from behind and when i got to them, i did a driveby, and they started, but i was already going full speed, and i won from there.
hahaha nice

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Message 9 of 9 (17 Views)
0 Likes