Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Reply
May 04 2013
By: a24fan Fender Bender 4168 posts
Offline

GTA 1 and 2?

[ Edited ]
7 replies 147 views Edited May 4, 2013

Am I the only one here who thinks they should put GTA1 and 2 on the PSN store?

I know its free on PC now, but its not the same as playing it on a PS controller.

A lot of people seem to not like these two GTA games though.

I know they aren't 3D but its still very fun.

Message 1 of 8 (147 Views)
Reply
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/05/2008
Offline
310 posts
 

Re: GTA 1 and 2?

May 4, 2013

Never played 1,played 2 on the PS1...didn't like the way you had to save to be honest. There's a rumor that they will come on the PSN according to many gaming sites. Wish they made a new GTA on the Vita hopefully like Chinatown Wars maybe in Vice City.:smileyhappy:

Message 2 of 8 (133 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/24/2008
Offline
4168 posts
 

Re: GTA 1 and 2?

May 5, 2013

Apollyon17 wrote:

Never played 1,played 2 on the PS1...didn't like the way you had to save to be honest. There's a rumor that they will come on the PSN according to many gaming sites. Wish they made a new GTA on the Vita hopefully like Chinatown Wars maybe in Vice City.:smileyhappy:


I don't really remember what you had to do to save.

I just remember I never did and I always got to the second level on GTA 2 after using the tank for a bit.

I actually hadn't played GTA after that until GTA IV.

My parents thought they were too bad for me. >.>

Message 3 of 8 (124 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
Registered: 08/05/2008
Offline
310 posts
 

Re: GTA 1 and 2?

May 5, 2013

You needed to go to a church,and pay $50000 to save.:smileymad: I only made it to the second level once,I never beat the game those missions are a pain.:smileysad: The games after on the PS2,and PSP were fun...I prefer Vice City,and hated San Andreas...you can download them on the PSN...if you want,but there are some cheap mission in each of the games,trust me.

Message 4 of 8 (121 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
Registered: 12/03/2005
Offline
5071 posts
 

Re: GTA 1 and 2?

May 5, 2013
You can use you're ps3 controller on you're computer FYI :smileywink:
 photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg


Message 5 of 8 (117 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/24/2008
Offline
4168 posts
 

Re: GTA 1 and 2?

[ Edited ]
May 6, 2013

Apollyon17 wrote:

You needed to go to a church,and pay $50000 to save.:smileymad: I only made it to the second level once,I never beat the game those missions are a pain.:smileysad: The games after on the PS2,and PSP were fun...I prefer Vice City,and hated San Andreas...you can download them on the PSN...if you want,but there are some cheap mission in each of the games,trust me.


I have San Andreas on the PC, its fun with all of the mods and stuff on the multiplayer.

 

 

Message 6 of 8 (105 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
Fender Bender
Registered: 08/24/2008
Offline
4168 posts
 

Re: GTA 1 and 2?

May 6, 2013

Project_Ares wrote:
You can use you're ps3 controller on you're computer FYI :smileywink:

I know, but that Motionjoy crap always screws up my PC.

So I tend not to use that, at all.

Unless you know of another program that works with the PS3 controller?

Message 7 of 8 (103 Views)
Reply
0 Likes
PlayStation MVP
Registered: 09/13/2007
Online
4224 posts
 

Re: GTA 1 and 2?

May 7, 2013

I loved GTA 1. GTA 2 was okay (better graphics, but more of the same.)

I played them both on PC, but later bought GTA 1 for my PS1.

I've played / beat all the GTA games. Love the franchise.

 

Since GTA 1 & 2 are freeware on PC, I'd love for the two to come to PSN one day. If not free, at least a dirt cheap price.

Maybe a bundle with GTA, GTA: London, and GTA2.

"You must make a friend of horror. Horror and moral terror are your friends. If they are not then they are enemies to be feared."


Message 8 of 8 (98 Views)
Reply
0 Likes