Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Re: G-Spotlight

Jun 19, 2003
when i get amd at my agmes i just throw a pillow or something, and quit for like a week, then come back and its funny cuz afetr quiting foir liek a week, you beat the mission first try lol

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 11 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:
when i get amd at my agmes i just throw a pillow or something, and quit for like a week, then come back and its funny cuz afetr quiting foir liek a week, you beat the mission first try lol

if i quit for a week i feel like a...i guess a quitter...LOL......but yeah after i throw my controller and assuming it dosent break, i leave it alone for the day and come back the next day and usually have no problem....
Please use plain text.
Message 12 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:

I have a problem with not being able to walk away from a game when I can't beat a mission or a level. I keep playing until I beat it usually. Like the PCJ Playground last night took a while, but I finally beat it. Practice makes perfect Sept on Keep your friends close... mission
Please use plain text.
Message 13 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 19, 2003

sorry about the cofusion, i didn't remember which one was the last one, k what's going to happen is that you'll be able to get about 3/4 of the way there on a pcj (take a pcj to start with it lasts the longest), no matter what it's going to catch fire but on one of the cut scenes that will happen a flight of stairs will drop down allowing you to start at that point, actually that'll happen twice, the first time should happen near the dirt track, whenever your pcj goes up in flames haul butt to the sanchez that is near the track, go to the flight of stairs or whatever they are and you should reach the end with no problem, the whole aiming right for the purple loops takes time, i think it took me at least five tries to beat this one

and remember "there is no spoon"

good luck

"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Come chat on the boards http://joshingway.proboards21.com/index.cgi
Please use plain text.
Message 14 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,happiermime wrote:

sorry about the cofusion, i didn't remember which one was the last one, k what's going to happen is that you'll be able to get about 3/4 of the way there on a pcj (take a pcj to start with it lasts the longest), no matter what it's going to catch fire but on one of the cut scenes that will happen a flight of stairs will drop down allowing you to start at that point, actually that'll happen twice, the first time should happen near the dirt track, whenever your pcj goes up in flames haul butt to the sanchez that is near the track, go to the flight of stairs or whatever they are and you should reach the end with no problem, the whole aiming right for the purple loops takes time, i think it took me at least five tries to beat this one

and remember "there is no spoon"

good luck

Thanks man. I knew about the stairs, but I just kept missing this one purple circle thing. I was in a rush, and didn't take my time because you have to do it before 7:00...
Please use plain text.
Message 15 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 19, 2003
no prob. glad to help, the key really is not to make it any harder than it already is, just be cool and take your time, that actually works for most games that one plays. n e way, have you got it yet?
"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Please use plain text.
Message 16 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,happiermime wrote:
no prob. glad to help, the key really is not to make it any harder than it already is, just be cool and take your time, that actually works for most games that one plays. n e way, have you got it yet?

Not yet. I have been on the forums all morning so far, so no time for GTA: VC yet. When you did the mission, did you take your time? How much time did you have left at the end?
Please use plain text.
Message 17 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 19, 2003

if i remember right the first time i beat it i was cutting it close i think i had about ten seconds left maybe, but when i went through it again i hauled and finished with a couple minutes remaining. the first time i went as fast as i could while maintaing composure. that worked for me.

Please use plain text.
Message 18 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,happiermime wrote:

if i remember right the first time i beat it i was cutting it close i think i had about ten seconds left maybe, but when i went through it again i hauled and finished with a couple minutes remaining. the first time i went as fast as i could while maintaing composure. that worked for me.

Doing it fast would probably screw me up. I actually don't mind taking it slow the first time, and losing, because then I know most of the coarse better.
Please use plain text.
Message 19 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 19, 2003
yeah that's a good approach, it outta work for you
Please use plain text.
Message 20 of 22 (20 Views)
0 Likes