Jun 19 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

G-Spotlight

21 replies 32 views Edited Jun 19, 2003
Well, I am now 84% complete GTA: VC (Man, this is going by FAST!), and I need to do one more Studio mission to generate money there. It's "G-Spotlight". How the freaking freak do you beat this?!? I either miss the purple circle and fly off the building, or I don't go fast enough and miss the thing completly. What do I do? Thanks guys!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Re: G-Spotlight

Jun 19, 2003

just remember the most important rule, there is no spoon,

seriously though, that's the one with the sea dodo right you'll probably just get it with time

sorry about lack of any good advice but that's all i got

good luck

"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Come chat on the boards http://joshingway.proboards21.com/index.cgi
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,happiermime wrote:

just remember the most important rule, there is no spoon,

seriously though, that's the one with the sea dodo right you'll probably just get it with time

sorry about lack of any good advice but that's all i got

good luck

heh, no, it's not the Dodo one. That's called Dildo Dodo. This one is with the PCJ-600 and all the jumps you have to do to turn on the spotlight that shines you-know-what on the building at night.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:
Well, I am now 84% complete GTA: VC (Man, this is going by FAST!), and I need to do one more Studio mission to generate money there. It's "G-Spotlight". How the freaking freak do you beat this?!? I either miss the purple circle and fly off the building, or I don't go fast enough and miss the thing completly. What do I do? Thanks guys!

I used the the police maverick to get to the checkpoints. You know that building next to the one you have to be in, that's where you can find the police maverick. Try using the police maverick.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
194 posts

Jun 19, 2003
yes, use the maverick, you don't have to worry about using the bike. just as long as you go through the checkpoints. and you don't have to ditch your bike everytime it starts to catch fire!
"the revolution is coming" -ammo nation owner
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

I used the the police maverick to get to the checkpoints. You know that building next to the one you have to be in, that's where you can find the police maverick. Try using the police maverick.

No can do... There are 3 unique stunt jumps on that missions, which you can only do during that mission. If I don't do them, I can't get 100%. So, no chopper for me.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 19, 2003
ahhh im stuck on the first mission for the studio, i cant fly that frewakin thing!

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:
ahhh im stuck on the first mission for the studio, i cant fly that frewakin thing!

That's the second mission
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
14796 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

It took me a few times but i got it in the end, just keep trying and you will get it.......

(note: if you are like me and you try something you cant get, too many times in a row, you will go crazy and throw the controler, might just be me but...............)

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,DTW-_cannabis_ wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

It took me a few times but i got it in the end, just keep trying and you will get it.......

(note: if you are like me and you try something you cant get, too many times in a row, you will go crazy and throw the controler, might just be me but...............)

lol, nope, I do that too. I was trying to beat this mission for an hour or so, and I got so freakin' mad! Grrrrrrowwwwwl!!! lol
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 22 (32 Views)
0 Likes