Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 02 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Funny GTA Stories

9 replies 20 views Edited Jun 2, 2003

Well, GTA is a great game, but it's even greater when something funny, or unexpected happens. What are some funny things that has happened to you in GTA?

In GTA: VC, I knew there was SWAT teams and all, but when I was in a police chase on Starfish Island, and I was new to the game, I jumped a fence onto someones front yard. I thought the fence would stop the police from getting me. So, I am on the yard, shooting at trees, just to taunt them. I am then being shot at. I thought "What the **bleep**!?!". Well, I turn around, and notice a SWAT team standing there. I look up, and a SWAT helicopter is right there, with SWAT repelling down a rope. Well, I **bleep** my pants and ran! lmao! It was too funny...

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: Funny GTA Stories

Jun 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Well, GTA is a great game, but it's even greater when something funny, or unexpected happens. What are some funny things that has happened to you in GTA?

In GTA: VC, I knew there was SWAT teams and all, but when I was in a police chase on Starfish Island, and I was new to the game, I jumped a fence onto someones front yard. I thought the fence would stop the police from getting me. So, I am on the yard, shooting at trees, just to taunt them. I am then being shot at. I thought "What the **bleep**!?!". Well, I turn around, and notice a SWAT team standing there. I look up, and a SWAT helicopter is right there, with SWAT repelling down a rope. Well, I **bleep** my pants and ran! lmao! It was too funny...

I would say when I was about to ge caught by a cop, but the Swat team accidentally (I think) ranned him over. I almost got ranned over myself. I guess it was because of my reckless driving a while back.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

I would say when I was about to ge caught by a cop, but the Swat team accidentally (I think) ranned him over. I almost got ranned over myself. I guess it was because of my reckless driving a while back.

LMAO! BTW, it's "ran" not "ranned"
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

LMAO! BTW, it's "ran" not "ranned"
  Oops. You type what you think, so I guess I think faster than I type.  Thank you English teacher. j/k. Yah I get what you mean.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5151 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Good one Curtis. I posted this before, but I think it fits here as well. I was in a helicopter with 5 stars. The police shot at me and I was about to blow up. I said screw it and jumped out. ( i was over water ) I landed in a boat!! I shot the driver and drove the boat back to land. That will never happen again in my lifetime.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

one time i was fooling around and i went off one of the ramps and i landed on a fence and rode on the fence like  a 50-50 for a while and then just stopped there.It was really cool.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6259 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

when i got to the  your not supposed to be here sign and i wrote so??? wit my m16 well i though it was funny and sorry about double post i have no idea how it happened

Message Edited by fu bar on 06-02-2003 03:41 PM

Don't steal Tony Jaa's elephants.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
6259 posts

Jun 2, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

when i got to the  your not supposed to be here sign and i wrote so??? wit my m16 well i was
Don't steal Tony Jaa's elephants.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Jun 2, 2003
lol
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 2, 2003

PJPlaya wrote:
Good one Curtis. I posted this before, but I think it fits here as well. I was in a helicopter with 5 stars. The police shot at me and I was about to blow up. I said screw it and jumped out. ( i was over water ) I landed in a boat!! I shot the driver and drove the boat back to land. That will never happen again in my lifetime.

heh that would be a good thing to record with a vcr lol

as long as helicopters are being discussed, I was in my sea sparrow... I was shooting at some cars, when I spot a rampage I hadn't passed yet ... so I thought I could just wait out my wanted level, since it was only one star ... so I took the helicopter and just hovered there ... I didn't hear any police around me either so I thought it would be relatively safe ... I ended up as high as you could go and my helicopter wasn't even moving up and down, it had evened out by then ... but the wanted level wasn't going away ... then all of a sudden it looked and sounded like the helicopter's engine just died, and then it said I had been busted! ... it turns out there was a policeman sitting there the whole time and apparently they can pull you out of the vehicle no matter how high it is :-\
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 10 (20 Views)
0 Likes