Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Nov 15 2013
By: Junior831Holliz First Son 4 posts

Franklin's Buffalo Online

5 replies 183 views Edited Nov 15, 2013
Does anyone know how to get Franklin's Buffalo online? I've seen a couple people with it, if you know how to get it. can you please help me get it.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (183 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
501 posts

Re: Franklin's Buffalo Online

Nov 15, 2013
It's a glitch. Is it really that important for you to be like everyone else anyway? With the myriad of options available in the game I'm still amazed at how folks still have the real world tendency to be like "oh I have to have that too."
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (176 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 15, 2013
fist off I've only seen two people with it. an second I already have some of the nicer car's like the entity xf, cheatah, adder, ect. I just like Franklin's car, out of the three main characters I find his car to be the best. there for that is my interest in wanting to have his car in online mode
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (165 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4834 posts

[ Edited ]
Nov 15, 2013

I found a Bravado Buffalo, Sports (online)  in the north (middle of the map) parked at Up-n-Atom just west of store (7/20), Mt Chiliad area. Actually, a sweet red one pulled up also as I was taking this picture. I'm going to the Mod Shop now.   :smileyhappy:

Not sure if this is the car you're looking for though.   :smileyfrustrated:

0_0s.jpg

Edit: You can only mod it slightly in looks. Minor skirt and spoiler changes.   :smileysad:

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (151 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
4 posts

Nov 15, 2013
thanks man but it's not quite the buffalo I'm looking for. I'm looking for the one Franklin drive's, I've seen two people online with it. it's a lot more customisable than the one's that you find around los santos
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (146 Views)
Sackboy
501 posts

Nov 15, 2013

He's interested in the glitched version. 

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (144 Views)
0 Likes