Jul 24 2003
By: FORELLI86~ Hekseville Citizen 364 posts

Forelli brothers

8 replies 8 views Edited Jul 24, 2003
if the forelli brothers are in gta 3 then who did i kill at the end of vice city i know i killed sonny but i thot i killed his brothers to. that mission dead skunk in the truck they were there in that mission. enless they wort in vice city at the time i killed sonny forelli i dont no any more it geting me cousednf.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Forelli brothers

Jul 24, 2003

,FORELLI86 wrote:
if the forelli brothers are in gta 3 then who did i kill at the end of vice city i know i killed sonny but i thot i killed his brothers to. that mission dead skunk in the truck they were there in that mission. enless they wort in vice city at the time i killed sonny forelli i dont no any more it geting me cousednf.

Well, Rockstar has confirmed Vice City was not a prequel to GTA3. Yes, everything lines up perfectly, but they still said it wasn't a prequel... I don't know why. Anyways, you kill Sonny, and no one else... Those goons beside him are just that. You kill them as well as Sonny. I hope that clears it up for you
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 24, 2003

,FORELLI86 wrote:

Hrmm? Your confused. Sonny, yes, is in VC, but you kill him, not his brothers, which you do in GTA3.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
309 posts

Jul 24, 2003
Willior is correct, it's Sonny's brothers that you kill in GTAIII.
_________
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Jul 24, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,FORELLI86 wrote:

Well, Rockstar has confirmed Vice City was not a prequel to GTA3. Yes, everything lines up perfectly, but they still said it wasn't a prequel... I don't know why. Anyways, you kill Sonny, and no one else... Those goons beside him are just that. You kill them as well as Sonny. I hope that clears it up for you
But if it's not a prequel, why does theOne Armed Phil thing fit so nicely with the Boomshine thing....? Roll on!!
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jul 24, 2003

,Billie wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,FORELLI86 wrote:

But if it's not a prequel, why does theOne Armed Phil thing fit so nicely with the Boomshine thing....? Roll on!!

heh, I said it was stupid, eh? Rockstar said it wasn't a prequel, yet so much stuff fits in perfectly. It's pretty messed up, but cool at the same time.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 24, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Billie wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,FORELLI86 wrote:

heh, I said it was stupid, eh? Rockstar said it wasn't a prequel, yet so much stuff fits in perfectly. It's pretty messed up, but cool at the same time.

Hey Curtis, just because somebody says something... even if it's the official company... doesn't mean it true

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jul 29, 2003

Willior47 wrote:

CurtisMonks wrote:

Billie wrote:

CurtisMonks wrote:

FORELLI86 wrote:

Hey Curtis, just because somebody says something... even if it's the official company... doesn't mean it true

Yeah. McDonalds could say that their food is great and everyone loves it.. but that's not true.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (8 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
208 posts

Jul 30, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Maybe Vice City is the first in a series of prequels that lead up to gta3. That would make it not directly a prequel of Gta3 so maybe Vice City is a game that has a sequel that leads into a prequel to Gta3.

Just a thought.

Message Edited by Substance2c on 07-30-2003 01:45 PM

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (8 Views)
0 Likes