Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 07 2003
By: Riverpryde Uncharted Territory 1691 posts

Follow the rules?

12 replies 4 views Edited Jun 7, 2003

Do any of you, when you're playing GTA, follow the rules when you're bored, like you would in real life?  For example, stop at red lights, don't speed, don't kill any one, etc.

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Follow the rules?

Jun 7, 2003

,lnzydee22 wrote:

Do any of you, when you're playing GTA, follow the rules when you're bored, like you would in real life?  For example, stop at red lights, don't speed, don't kill any one, etc.

Crazy enough as it sounds, yes, I do sometimes. It's fun, because if you hit someone, you'll have the police after you, like in real life. And lets say your driving a nice car, you don't want it scratched up! It's pretty fun for a while.
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

Jun 7, 2003
The first time my roommate played the game, he followed all the rules (staying in his lane, stopping at red lights, going the speed limit, etc, because he didn't understand that he could do anything he wanted. Hehe. He's become more acquainted with video games since then.
Russ Feingold for President
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
- Edmund Burke
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 7, 2003

,Terinati wrote:
The first time my roommate played the game, he followed all the rules (staying in his lane, stopping at red lights, going the speed limit, etc, because he didn't understand that he could do anything he wanted. Hehe. He's become more acquainted with video games since then.

lol, that's so funny! You must have been laughing at him so hard! I would have!  
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Jun 7, 2003
yea, i too like a taste of the wild side and to spice up life a bit w/ following rules. Sometimes it gives me a break from all the thrill of the cops never catching me...
"I Shall Smite Thee!
c][zzzzzzzzzzzzz>"
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
3638 posts

Jun 7, 2003
yea...i follow the rules sometimes too...i find it pretty cool (also the fact that im too young to drive, so i have a simulator!! )
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 7, 2003

Wow, I really honestly truly hope I never get so bored with my life that I resort to doing that.

Also, doesn't that kind of defeat the whole purpose and fun of the game ? I mean, don't people play gta games because of the fact you can be so wreckless and destructive and not have to worry about getting in any real trouble ?  I guess this is the line that separates the men from the boys.

Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 7, 2003
Never! When I get bored I do drive-bys on the PCJ.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There's so many Walgreens today, you're just bound to be in one. -- Me

THE PAST IS INDESTRUCTIBLE

Current game I couldn't put down if I tried:
IndyCar Series

NASCAR fans! Enlighten yourselves and watch an IRL IndyCar Series race! It's for your own good!
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
895 posts

Jun 7, 2003

ahh if ppl do do that... then... it would not be fun. if u followed the rules u can't kill ppl , can't rob car hey u can't do anything then...

i like geting the minigun in GTA4 and going to a open place and start fireing in a circe. u get $ and a lot of dead bodys and a good run from the law.

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jun 8, 2003

,lnzydee22 wrote:

yea acutally some times i do, its kinda fun,.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (4 Views)
0 Likes