Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 16 2008
By: BlackMaverick Monster Hunter 43 posts

Flying Rat counting glitch? (Stuck @ 199 of 200 for 100% Game Complete)

2 replies 53 views Edited Jun 16, 2008

Is it possible? You wouldn't think so would you? Thats what I thought too. All I NEED IS THIS 1 MIA FLYING RAT TO COMPLETE THE 100%, but after using three different sources for pigeon guides, maps, videos, and pics, this missing pigeon has consumed countless tedious hours, and nothing. I'm a bit aggitated obviously.

I have looked at every location 3-5 times using the printed resources as check offs and even going in order to match the online videos and pics. Has anyone else encountered this? I'm willing to send my save file to someone in PS3 forum management to see if they can find it. All I have to say is GOOD LUCK. Holler back if you're interested. Thanks

Message Edited by LiquidSilver3 on 06-16-2008 07:58 AM
Message 1 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
49 posts

Re: Flying Rat counting glitch? (Stuck @ 199 of 200 for 100% Game Complete)

Jun 16, 2008
Ugh I had this problem with SA and all the oysters, tags, and all that stuff. Even though you have re-checked, you have probably missed one. Start over!
Message 2 of 3 (53 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Flying Rat counting glitch? (Stuck @ 199 of 200 for 100% Game Complete)

Oct 2, 2013
I can confirm that there is (however rare it may be) a 199/200 pigeon glitch. I have no idea how it occurs, but it happens, and it is a fact.

I have been trying to get one missing pigeon since December of 2010, and have failed to again and again after using 4 different guides, and individually checking every pigeon on the map NINE times. I am not kidding. I honestly find it embarrassing.

I hope somebody else steps up and says that they have had this same problem. After three years of rechecking my work, resisting the urge to think the game had a glitch, I am contacting support tomorrow, and I won't leave anyone alone until I figure out what the problem is.

I've been trying to get 100% on GTA4 for years, and this has gotten in the way. The only solution I am faced with now unless support (Rockstar or Sony) has an answer is to start an entirely new GTA4 game and pursue 100% all over again, which would take a very long time and would be torture after all the work I have put in. Plus... what if it happens again?

Anyone who has experienced this please post.
Message 3 of 3 (37 Views)
0 Likes