Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 07 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Fire Truck Missions

7 replies 25 views Edited Jun 7, 2003
Ahh! I made it to level 11, and there were so many cars and people, and the timer only gave me 32 seconds to get there, put out every car, and every person! Argh! Can you people give me some tips to beat the fire truck missions? Thanks!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

Re: Fire Truck Missions

Jun 7, 2003
,CurtisMonks wrote:
Ahh! I made it to level 11, and there were so many cars and people, and the timer only gave me 32 seconds to get there, put out every car, and every person! Argh! Can you people give me some tips to beat the fire truck missions? Thanks!

Ahhh...that sucks, the same thing happened to me, but only with the ambulance missions.  Help on the fire truck missions, hmmm...I guess you shoud just keep pressing the circle button, that releases the water on the fire truck, while stopped by the fire, so that you can easily aim at where ever the fire is.  That's what I did for every fire I had to put out.  Also, when you're chasin' down those run away fires, just slowly drive up by them and aim the hose to which ever side of the street their on.  I hope those tips give ya more time to finish each mission!

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 8 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 7, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

This might sound like an odd tip, but I find it's easiest if you DON'T move the water spray around with the R3 stick ... that makes it incredibly hard to aim the thing. and also, if you spray the people right as they step out of the vehicle, most of them will fall right in the same place, and they'll be grounded for a few seconds, just long enough to put them out
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 7, 2003

,multimediaman wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

This might sound like an odd tip, but I find it's easiest if you DON'T move the water spray around with the R3 stick ... that makes it incredibly hard to aim the thing. and also, if you spray the people right as they step out of the vehicle, most of them will fall right in the same place, and they'll be grounded for a few seconds, just long enough to put them out

Ya, I tried that last thing you said, and it worked sometimes, not always. Where did you guys start the fire truck missions? I noticed that they are usually around the same area... Mine were all at the Airport, which was hell, because it's so easy to get lost there!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 8, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

Ya, I tried that last thing you said, and it worked sometimes, not always. Where did you guys start the fire truck missions? I noticed that they are usually around the same area... Mine were all at the Airport, which was hell, because it's so easy to get lost there!

I started the missions right as I got in the truck the first time ... the second time I did them I took the truck to the first island ... which was hilarious because once I was chasing down this dude who was on fire and then I just sprayed him right into the ocean rofl ... not sure if he were to die before getting put out or not if the missions would have been failed, but fortunately he got put out right before falling in heh
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 8, 2003

,multimediaman wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

I started the missions right as I got in the truck the first time ... the second time I did them I took the truck to the first island ... which was hilarious because once I was chasing down this dude who was on fire and then I just sprayed him right into the ocean rofl ... not sure if he were to die before getting put out or not if the missions would have been failed, but fortunately he got put out right before falling in heh

You'd think the ocean would put him out though
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (25 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 12, 2003
i found it the easiest if you start all the missions by the north point mall for some reason.
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (25 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1427 posts

Jun 12, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

it gets very hard after a few missions especially when the people on fire start running down the street. the way that i did it was stop a few feet from the car and when the people got out then i was able to just spray them down (use the right analog to change the direction of water if you dont know already). but after a few times it gets easier. the most trouble i had was with the gangs pulling me out of the truck, so if you can avoid that it will eventually get easier.
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (25 Views)
0 Likes