Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 26 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Finally...

9 replies 3 views Edited Jun 26, 2003
Finally I beat the stupid fire truck missions... Now I just need to beat the stupid ambulance and pizza boy missions. Argh...

Message Edited by CurtisMonks on 06-26-2003 01:37 PM

Message 1 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Re: Finally...

Jun 26, 2003

yeah ambulance is too tough but pizza boy is fairly easy

Uh, something you do when you're fire resistant...

~Del
Message 2 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 26, 2003

keep it up curtis you've nearly reached the summit, okay the advice that i can give is this, plan your runs, for both try to either get the ones off by themselves first or last not in between, also if there are clumps of patients really close together get them on your second run (obviously for the ambulence mission in it's later stages) that's how i got past both of those missions also, don't be afraid to take your foot off of the gas in the ambulence mission, remember no matter where you are you can probably reach the hospital in thirty seconds or less.

GOOD LUCK 

"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Come chat on the boards http://joshingway.proboards21.com/index.cgi
Message 3 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 26, 2003

,happiermime wrote:

keep it up curtis you've nearly reached the summit, okay the advice that i can give is this, plan your runs, for both try to either get the ones off by themselves first or last not in between, also if there are clumps of patients really close together get them on your second run (obviously for the ambulence mission in it's later stages) that's how i got past both of those missions also, don't be afraid to take your foot off of the gas in the ambulence mission, remember no matter where you are you can probably reach the hospital in thirty seconds or less.

GOOD LUCK 

Thanks for the tips. If I can get the Ambulance missions done today, I think the Pizza Boy should be a little easier. Beating the fire truck missions boosted my confidence, which is good. When I tested out my fire-proofing, I caught on fire so I was like "DAMN IT!", but then I noticed my health wasn't going down YaY! Ok, I'm off to "try" to do the Ambulance missions. Wish me luck
Message 4 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jun 26, 2003
i think i'll give the ambulace mission a shot to.  hope i get it.

~Del
Message 5 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
346 posts

Jun 26, 2003
I HATE the ambulance mission. On the GTA3 ambulance mission, I was on level 11, and I had one more person to pick up when a Triad pulled me out of the vehicle. I don't think the mission should end if you get out of the vehicle. It should be like the police missions where it gives you some time to get back into another ambulance.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Message 6 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 26, 2003

,marcotte wrote:
I HATE the ambulance mission. On the GTA3 ambulance mission, I was on level 11, and I had one more person to pick up when a Triad pulled me out of the vehicle. I don't think the mission should end if you get out of the vehicle. It should be like the police missions where it gives you some time to get back into another ambulance.

Oh Man!!! That sucks so much! That reminds me when I was on level 10 on the ambulance mission in Vice City, and my ambulance didn't stop in time, and slide into a patient, killing him 
Message 7 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4465 posts

Jun 26, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,marcotte wrote:

Oh Man!!! That sucks so much! That reminds me when I was on level 10 on the ambulance mission in Vice City, and my ambulance didn't stop in time, and slide into a patient, killing him 

during "distribution" for cherry poppers i was at 47 when someone on starfish island pulled me out of the damned car.  i was pissed.

~Del
Message 8 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jun 26, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,happiermime wrote:

GOOD LUCK 

Thanks for the tips. If I can get the Ambulance missions done today, I think the Pizza Boy should be a little easier. Beating the fire truck missions boosted my confidence, which is good. When I tested out my fire-proofing, I caught on fire so I was like "DAMN IT!", but then I noticed my health wasn't going down YaY! Ok, I'm off to "try" to do the Ambulance missions. Wish me luck

No prob man, whatever i can do to help, you outta get it done, good luck
"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Come chat on the boards http://joshingway.proboards21.com/index.cgi
Message 9 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4536 posts

Jun 27, 2003
Good luck my man CurtisMonks, hope you complete them
Message 10 of 10 (3 Views)
0 Likes