Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 09 2003
By: CurtisMonks~ Ghost of Sparta 17939 posts

Finally!

12 replies 29 views Edited Jun 9, 2003
I was playing today, and had 99/100 hidden packages. So I knew the last one I needed was upstairs in the police department. I didn't want to wait until I got the police uniform to get up there, so I got full body armor, weapons, and just made a run for me, lol. I made it, and I spent a minute trying to find that stupid package. I made it, and I ran the hell out of there. YaY! 100/100!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
58 posts

Re: Finally!

Jun 9, 2003
so what happened
i need a ps2 if any one has one please email me at flamingice2005@yahoo.com
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 9, 2003

,johnnyknox wrote:
so what happened

What do you mean? I got 100/100 hidden packages, so it unlocked the secret vehicle...
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
458 posts

Jun 9, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:
I was playing today, and had 99/100 hidden packages. So I knew the last one I needed was upstairs in the police department. I didn't want to wait until I got the police uniform to get up there, so I got full body armor, weapons, and just made a run for me, lol. I made it, and I spent a minute trying to find that stupid package. I made it, and I ran the hell out of there. YaY! 100/100!

good work do the jumps next those are a pain
visit my website at gtauniverse0.tripod.com
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 9, 2003
thats cool! i only have about 15 packages but i beat the storylines(all the missions). and have the police uniform. could you tell me where all the packages are?
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
121 posts

Jun 9, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

johnnyknox wrote:
so what happened

What do you mean? I got 100/100 hidden packages, so it unlocked the secret vehicle...

CONGRATULATION DUDE.I ONLY GOT ABOUT 22 PACKAGES.
GUESS WHO'S BACK ! ! ! HU HU HA HA HAHAHAHA ! ! !
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 9, 2003

,gta_driver9869 wrote:
thats cool! i only have about 15 packages but i beat the storylines(all the missions). and have the police uniform. could you tell me where all the packages are?

I'm not going to type out every location for you man... www.gamefaq.com has a list.

And I have all ready done the unique stunt jumps... They were easy.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 9, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Did you use the guide to help locate all the packages?

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 9, 2003

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

I used the guide, then checked them off as I got them. It helps a lot, to know what you've done, and what you need to do.
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Jun 9, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,AxPxI02 wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

I used the guide, then checked them off as I got them. It helps a lot, to know what you've done, and what you need to do.
  I think I should get the guide because I only have 14 packages. That's the packages I have gotten, without using the book. I'll get the guide at the mall.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 13 (29 Views)
0 Likes