Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Favorite To Drive

Jul 13, 2003

,lnzydee22 wrote:
,CurtisMonks wrote:
Ya, and as you bail out, you have to hit triangle to open it. If you don't, you die

Yeah...it'd be really cool if they had a thing where you could go sky diving too.

That'd be sweet! It'd cost like $100, a plane would take you up, and you could jump Weeeee!!!
Message 21 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
107 posts

Jul 13, 2003
I also like the Dunbugges so cool
Now I know Kingdom Hearts is actually light! -Sora
Message 22 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
152 posts

Jul 13, 2003
i actually like flying the sea sparrow the most, imo it's easier to control than the hunter and i dont mind not having the rockets because i use the chain gun most of the time.
"Sometimes people call you an idiot and tell you to shutup, so you stand back to see that they are the only idiots in the room."
Come chat on the boards http://joshingway.proboards21.com/index.cgi
Message 23 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jul 14, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

lnzydee22 wrote:

Sora243 wrote:

Which did you like driving the most a boat, car, or helicopter?

Mine would have to be the helicopter because you could get anywhere fast easily and its fun to kill people with the shooting one.

Mine would be helicopter too, no slow cars to follow, no cops to be able to catch you, and it's a lot easier to get to where you want to be.

heh, if you fly too low to the water, the police boats will get ya. You hover, and the police helicopter will shoot at you. Fly over the military base, and you'll be shot down

and if you have a 1 or two star wanted level and you hover above ground where police are under the helicopter, eventually they will be able to pull you out of the thing even though you are at the highest the thing can go ... heh

and yesterday, I watched as a police officer chased a criminal who just jacked a taxi... I took the taxi from the criminal, getting a wanted level myself... though the police weren't close enough to bust me... but tommy said "Okay officer, you got me" (in a sarcastic tone) and no police officer was arresting him then ... I thought that was kinda strange, but then the next thing that happened blew my mind, a police officer just literally slid to the car (in standing position) I estimate his sliding speed to be almost, oh, say, 150 mph, anyway, he slid to my vehicle, faster than anything I've ever seen before, fortunately I was going fast enough so that when he tried to open my door he just tumbled off the vehicle... geez, that was the scariest thing I've seen in my life rofl
Message 24 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1375 posts

Jul 14, 2003
I like to dogfight the police helicopter with the Hunter, thats always fun.
Message 25 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Monster Hunter
37 posts

Jul 14, 2003
mine is the PCJ fast as lightning and you can actually hear the wind rushing by

Message Edited by blueknight007 on 07-14-2003 12:05 AM

Message 26 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5428 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,zizmo wrote:
sabre turbo, i think i just like the sound of the engine and the speed also.

Ooooh! I love the sound of that car.

Message 27 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
88 posts

Jul 14, 2003
My favorite vehicle to drive is the PCJ 600. It gets you to where you want to go fast and is the funnest to do stunts and ramp with.
matt
Message 28 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
696 posts

Jul 14, 2003

,null,

and if you have a 1 or two star wanted level and you hover above ground where police are under the helicopter, eventually they will be able to pull you out of the thing even though you are at the highest the thing can go ... heh

and yesterday, I watched as a police officer chased a criminal who just jacked a taxi... I took the taxi from the criminal, getting a wanted level myself... though the police weren't close enough to bust me... but tommy said "Okay officer, you got me" (in a sarcastic tone) and no police officer was arresting him then ... I thought that was kinda strange, but then the next thing that happened blew my mind, a police officer just literally slid to the car (in standing position) I estimate his sliding speed to be almost, oh, say, 150 mph, anyway, he slid to my vehicle, faster than anything I've ever seen before, fortunately I was going fast enough so that when he tried to open my door he just tumbled off the vehicle... geez, that was the scariest thing I've seen in my life rofl ,

If your in the underground carpark by the marina and you stop. (with a wanted level) a cop can sometimes appear out of thin air and bust you and sometimes tommy just gets dragged out of the car by an invisible cop

Currently playing:Enemy Territory&Unreal Tournament 2004|212.42.16.20:27776
Message 29 of 29 (3 Views)
0 Likes