Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 11 2010
By: santucci72 First Son 24 posts

Episodes from Liberty City 'multiplayer complaint'

8 replies 69 views Edited May 11, 2010

I can live with the fact that the multiplayer female avatars for both mini games run like 'old ladies'.  What I can't live with, is the fact that Rockstar developed new avatars and clothing for two games but discontinued the 'taunting' feature!  This was one of the bright spots of GTA4 online play and I was looking forward to a new line-up of taunts. They could have even re-used the old taunts, I would have accepted that.  This is a major oversight to this game.  It's just plain boring without taunts and you, Rockstar, need to fix this. 

Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 9 (69 Views)
Treasure Hunter
5071 posts

Re: Episodes from Liberty City 'multiplayer complaint'

May 11, 2010

Yeah, its not about the cars or bikes...new heli's weapons and what not. It's all about the taunts.......The stupid two word taunts that you cant really hear anyway.

I totally agree

photo ogeeGTA_zps3b23a97c.jpg

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 9 (69 Views)
I Only Post Everything
1028 posts

May 11, 2010

santucci72 wrote:

I can live with the fact that the multiplayer female avatars for both mini games run like 'old ladies'.  What I can't live with, is the fact that Rockstar developed new avatars and clothing for two games but discontinued the 'taunting' feature!  This was one of the bright spots of GTA4 online play and I was looking forward to a new line-up of taunts. They could have even re-used the old taunts, I would have accepted that.  This is a major oversight to this game.  It's just plain boring without taunts and you, Rockstar, need to fix this. 

lol ya i miss the taunts too, loved just sayn random **bleep** all game for no reason.

Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
97 posts

May 11, 2010

Before in a free mode game, you could walk up to someone and hit L1 to say 'hey how's it going?' or whatever to show some sort of peace offering. Now people just assume you're coming after them (which is true probably 99 % of the time, lol). 

still it'd be nice to have it back. how hard was it to keep it in, really? or was it just an oversight? any official word from R* about it?

Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
24 posts

May 11, 2010

I assumed that people from Rockstar were obliged to read each and every post regarding any of their games.  I hope that they read this post and give us some answers.

Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
4933 posts

May 12, 2010

not a needed feature get a mic if you want to talk

Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1972 posts

May 12, 2010

jma1024 wrote:

not a needed feature get a mic if you want to talk

Thats not the point, you can't say those exactly how they say it, and one of the chinese phrases you can't even understand what he is saying.

Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
27 posts

May 13, 2010

Yeah, I totally want to play Team Deathmatch with someone who frequently spams the taunt button throughout the entire game...I'm glad they removed it.

Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1531 posts

May 13, 2010

I agree. Without the option to greet and what not, it's harder to team up with people and have fun. All they want to do is shoot at me and spam Buzzard rockets. 

☢ SUSPECTED-KiLLER ☢

Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 9 (69 Views)
0 Likes