Jun 19 2003
By: CarRamRod~ Sackboy 602 posts

Drugs...

5 replies 13 views Edited Jun 19, 2003
I like selling drugs. The best thing now is CRACK, it's So Simple To Make!-The Chapell Show. Who likes to sell drugs in GTA-Vice City? If you dont like getting caught, just go to the Arena, go by the parking lot, by where people walk, then sell. If you get wanted drive through the parking lot until you get to the other side. Then Sell some more, thats just a way to get easy money. Who pretends to be a police oficer in the game? It's fun For a while, just killing people. The police don't respect me! There was a big gang shooting and I was in my Police car, and wearing my cop suit, when I see a cop go and try to stop them, and he got shot down. I come out and start shooting them and I get wanted. In the 3rd A gang member was shooting at me. The Cops didn't go after him, but when I try to kill him, there they come, AFTER ME! I tell ya, I get No respect at all.
Now that you just Read for about 10 minutes, U can tell me the same thing happened to you or just say you didn't get to this part, because you couldn't read all of it, because you have no time. I just wrote the biggest message on this site than I ever did. I just want it to keep on going, but it's going to take TOOO Much time to write all this I just wrote. You are lucky you made it this far. because This was just boring. Remember Tell me if this was boring or exciting. This was fun to me, making all you people read for like 20 min. OHHH and tell me how long it took you to read this entire message. If you didn't respond, you probably didn't make it this far.To tell you again, I'm writing the longest message ever! Don't stay up all night reading all this stuff. My morning, yu'll look like crap! Most of you probably wont make it this far. Please don't complain, because I'm just trying to write the longest message ever! UH-OH, most of you will complain about this before you get to this part!PLEASE READ IT ALL, wait it's too late to tell you that. Reply to this message to tell me how long it took you, yes you, only you, well maybe people in your family, if they read along with you, how long it took you, remember, you, and only you, and the family, to read this realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy long message. and if it was boring, or fun. I think I'm Writing what I'm thinking. Hey mom, whats for dinner. I gotta go pee!!Hey I got mail! I'll stop writing.......................What I'm thinking, HAAA, you thought I was done writing! WRONG!! But please to Complain!Reply to this message to tell me how long it took you, yes you, only you, well maybe people in your family, if they read along with you, how long it took you, remember, you, and only you, and the family, to read this realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy long message. and if it was boring, or fun. I thought I should of reminded you, because its been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
long to read this. This was my realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy emsage, wait I spell that wrong! I think its mesage, no,no,no, its Message, yes! PEACE OUT!
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Re: Drugs...

Jun 19, 2003

,Car Ram Rod wrote:
I like selling drugs. The best thing now is CRACK, it's So Simple To Make!-The Chapell Show. Who likes to sell drugs in GTA-Vice City? If you dont like getting caught, just go to the Arena, go by the parking lot, by where people walk, then sell. If you get wanted drive through the parking lot until you get to the other side. Then Sell some more, thats just a way to get easy money. Who pretends to be a police oficer in the game? It's fun For a while, just killing people. The police don't respect me! There was a big gang shooting and I was in my Police car, and wearing my cop suit, when I see a cop go and try to stop them, and he got shot down. I come out and start shooting them and I get wanted. In the 3rd A gang member was shooting at me. The Cops didn't go after him, but when I try to kill him, there they come, AFTER ME! I tell ya, I get No respect at all.
Now that you just Read for about 10 minutes, U can tell me the same thing happened to you or just say you didn't get to this part, because you couldn't read all of it, because you have no time. I just wrote the biggest message on this site than I ever did. I just want it to keep on going, but it's going to take TOOO Much time to write all this I just wrote. You are lucky you made it this far. because This was just boring. Remember Tell me if this was boring or exciting. This was fun to me, making all you people read for like 20 min. OHHH and tell me how long it took you to read this entire message. If you didn't respond, you probably didn't make it this far.To tell you again, I'm writing the longest message ever! Don't stay up all night reading all this stuff. My morning, yu'll look like crap! Most of you probably wont make it this far. Please don't complain, because I'm just trying to write the longest message ever! UH-OH, most of you will complain about this before you get to this part!PLEASE READ IT ALL, wait it's too late to tell you that. Reply to this message to tell me how long it took you, yes you, only you, well maybe people in your family, if they read along with you, how long it took you, remember, you, and only you, and the family, to read this realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy long message. and if it was boring, or fun. I think I'm Writing what I'm thinking. Hey mom, whats for dinner. I gotta go pee!!Hey I got mail! I'll stop writing.......................What I'm thinking, HAAA, you thought I was done writing! WRONG!! But please to Complain!Reply to this message to tell me how long it took you, yes you, only you, well maybe people in your family, if they read along with you, how long it took you, remember, you, and only you, and the family, to read this realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy, realy long message. and if it was boring, or fun. I thought I should of reminded you, because its been sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
long to read this. This was my realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy,realy emsage, wait I spell that wrong! I think its mesage, no,no,no, its Message, yes! PEACE OUT!

I like to sell them for Mr Whoopie, thats why the cops go after you.... And i saw that Chapelle show yesterday night,lol, That guys hilarious... Did youm hear his I wanna pee on you song?? lol
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Jun 19, 2003
Yeah, that was last night, thats where I got CRACK, Its soo simple to make. It was the one in the gang wars, when he's in jail.
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Car Ram Rod wrote:
Yeah, that was last night, thats where I got CRACK, Its soo simple to make. It was the one in the gang wars, when he's in jail.

yea and then at the end of that they are beating the gang leader after he died,lol
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Jun 19, 2003
It's kinda stupid/funny how the war got started, by the guys stepping on the other one's shoe
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
602 posts

Jun 19, 2003
by the way, did you read all the stuff I wrote?
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 6 (13 Views)
0 Likes