Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Re: Dodo Flight Times

May 31, 2003

,InertZero wrote:

So you're the one behind the 9/11 attacks.....

Anyway my best time is like 48 seconds.

haha ,lol no hes an osama wanna be.
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 11 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Highlighted
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

May 31, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,gtarulez wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

Calling all pilots, calling all pilots! Post your longest GTA3 Dodo flight times below. Mine was over 10,000 seconds! That's about 3 hours straight. What is your longest Dodo time?

P.s. - It would have been longer, but it got SOOOOO boring!

well that is a long time... I dont really have that much free time to do that, or dont wanna.. did yer fingers really hurt when you were done?

I went for 10 minute flights. So, I flew in a LARGE circle around the 3 islands for 10 minutes, paused. Took a break, continued, etc. It was fun for a while, but then it gets boring and boring and borrrring... So, I took my plane and FLEW IT RIGHT INTO THE FREAKIN' BRIDGE! AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! *cough*

how did you keep it going ? or did you just press start and leave it for a few minutes?
Message 12 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

May 31, 2003

CurtisMonks wrote:

Calling all pilots, calling all pilots! Post your longest GTA3 Dodo flight times below. Mine was over 10,000 seconds! That's about 3 hours straight. What is your longest Dodo time?

2493 minutes here... I was basically just playing around seeing if I could get the thing to rediculous heights, but I couldn't get it any higher after a certain point ... I have no flippin' idea how one person made it to the top of Donald Love's building :-|
Message 13 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

May 31, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Shredder900 wrote:
,CurtisMonks wrote:

Mine was 6 seconds haha. **runs away in shame**

Hmm... That's almost as long as my flight time... Almost...

yea, he is right on yer tail so you better watch out.
Message 14 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

May 31, 2003

,multimediaman wrote:

,CurtisMonks wrote:

2493 minutes here... I was basically just playing around seeing if I could get the thing to rediculous heights, but I couldn't get it any higher after a certain point ... I have no flippin' idea how one person made it to the top of Donald Love's building :-|

That is impossible, yer telling me that you flew around in the Dodo for 41.55 hours?? i dont think so, Dont make up things.
Message 15 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1691 posts

May 31, 2003
,CurtisMonks wrote:

P.s. - It would have been longer, but it got SOOOOO boring!,

Holy cow!  I only got 15 seconds as my longest flight time!

Message 16 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

May 31, 2003

gtarulez wrote:

multimediaman wrote:

CurtisMonks wrote:

That is impossible, yer telling me that you flew around in the Dodo for 41.55 hours?? i dont think so, Dont make up things.

no, the time is listed in seconds in the game, I don't know why I typed minutes ... so I only flew for 41.55 minutes... I would have flown longer but I was afraid it would freeze up like the last time I circled the city in the dodo like that... that and I got bored

Message Edited by multimediaman on 05-31-2003 01:13 PM

Message 17 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
159 posts

Jun 1, 2003

mine is 596. it gets boring just going around and around.

"Hope for the best, Prepare for the worst." Vitorio Anchietta(me)

"If necessity is the mother of invetion, conflict is the father." Vitorio Anchietta(me)
Message 18 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
17 posts

Jun 1, 2003
how the hell do u fly the damn dodo lol
Message 19 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
1904 posts

Jun 2, 2003
I could go much longer than that, I get bored fast on the 20 minute flights though.  The only thing I like about flying is going to the glitch city, and then going all the way through it and exploring.

Message 20 of 23 (12 Views)
0 Likes