Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts

Do the men at Ft Baxter Base regenerate ?

6 replies 21 views Edited May 31, 2003
If I park on a high up roof in the army base and shoot all the soldiers with my laser scope, will they regenerate and have more come ? or will they all stay dead so I can just take the hunter without worrying about being ambushed ?
Freakin' Sweet !
Message 1 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5377 posts

Re: Do the men at Ft Baxter Base regenerate ?

May 31, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
If I park on a high up roof in the army base and shoot all the soldiers with my laser scope, will they regenerate and have more come ? or will they all stay dead so I can just take the hunter without worrying about being ambushed ?

Yah, I think so. I remember when I was sniping them, they just kept on coming, but when I kept blasting them with a rocket launcher, the based looked empty. I guess after a while, they'll stop bugging you.

"If I have the power to make a difference, I should put it to good use." - Kira Yamato
Message 2 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

May 31, 2003

Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

They regenerate just like anyone else would ... but it would give temporary relief so you could get the helicopter ... though it would be far easier to wait until you can get the police outfit
Message 3 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Wastelander
782 posts

May 31, 2003

no u can't do that, they will just regenreate. it is no use wasting your time to do that/

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 4 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

May 31, 2003
Two against One, looks like you're wrong aggros.
Freakin' Sweet !
Message 5 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

May 31, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

Yes, they regenerate.
Message 6 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
617 posts

Jun 1, 2003
If you've beaten all the story missions and collected all 100 packages, the Hunter should appear on the helipad in South Beach... it's much less challenging to take off from there than it is to take off from the airbase.
Russ Feingold for President
The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
- Edmund Burke
Message 7 of 7 (21 Views)
0 Likes