Message 11 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
133 posts

Re: Did I screw up?

Aug 1, 2003

,Schizoid wrote:

,Sir Random wrote:
You can't screw up the 100% game unless you cheat. No matter what order you do missions and stuff in, you'll always be able to do every mission once, nothing disappears until it's been done.

thats not completly ture. Rampage #10 with the Spaz Shotgun- If you mess up on that it dissappears so beat it on ur first try . Its easy anyway you wont have any trouble w/ that one
Yeah, I know about that glitch with #10, but it doesn't actually disappear, it just reappears in the wrong place (on the diving board nearby, where Rampage#11 is) If you haven't done #11 yet, then #10 will reappear AFTER you beat #11, so it's always possible to get 100%
Message 12 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes
Uncharted Territory
2072 posts

Re: Did I screw up?

Aug 1, 2003

,Sir Random wrote:

,Schizoid wrote:

,Sir Random wrote:
You can't screw up the 100% game unless you cheat. No matter what order you do missions and stuff in, you'll always be able to do every mission once, nothing disappears until it's been done.

thats not completly ture. Rampage #10 with the Spaz Shotgun- If you mess up on that it dissappears so beat it on ur first try . Its easy anyway you wont have any trouble w/ that one
Yeah, I know about that glitch with #10, but it doesn't actually disappear, it just reappears in the wrong place (on the diving board nearby, where Rampage#11 is) If you haven't done #11 yet, then #10 will reappear AFTER you beat #11, so it's always possible to get 100%

ooooh i didnt know that.
¿ˆÜ{$TTôħ4““9ËØ"c;:d<ÜJf;:ËeBo_!]B:
Message 13 of 13 (1 View)
0 Likes