Ghost of Sparta
15052 posts

Re: Detroit.

Jun 18, 2003

,Wicked_Clown wrote:

,Kevin182 wrote:

I think that Detroit should be the next GTA city. Why??? Because it is the #1 murder city in the U.S.

What do you think about it?

yeah, Detroit would be cool.

What about San Fransisco, LA, and Las Vegas? They should let you go on planes and fly to other cities!
Tired of run of the mill Sega Forums? Join Sonic Blast with lots of discussion about Sega and Video Games.(Click the pics)

Message 11 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
I Only Post Everything
1427 posts

Jun 18, 2003

,Tiz a cool handle wrote:

,Wicked_Clown wrote:

,Kevin182 wrote:

I think that Detroit should be the next GTA city. Why??? Because it is the #1 murder city in the U.S.

What do you think about it?

yeah, Detroit would be cool.

What about San Fransisco, LA, and Las Vegas? They should let you go on planes and fly to other cities!

if they let you do that it would be great but it would probably take forever to make. i dont really care where the next GTA is at if the game play is still great.
Message 12 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 18, 2003

,The_Game_Guru wrote:

yea i couldve sworn New York was the big murder/crime/criminal city....and besides...i have the best idea, GTA: Hawaii !!!!!

Message Edited by The_Game_Guru on 06-18-2003 09:18 AM

That'd fit nicely with their "island" based games

though personally I think they should have a city with out much water... I mean, it's getting a little odd to see nothing but water for miles and miles into the horizon... Put some cliffs or mountains or something around the city, or just have construction and buildings block off the outlets from the city ... it wouldn't take away from the realism in my opinion

Message 13 of 13 (16 Views)
0 Likes