Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Jun 19 2003
By: Vercetti86~ Treasure Hunter 5644 posts

CurtisMonks

17 replies 13 views Edited Jun 19, 2003
hey man, what mission are you on now? Are you stuck on anything? Im trying to beat VC for the second time and im stuck on the first Studio mission...

Socom Name: Technologic*
Server: Canada West
Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: CurtisMonks

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:
hey man, what mission are you on now? Are you stuck on anything? Im trying to beat VC for the second time and im stuck on the first Studio mission...

You could have PM'ed me, but I know your trying to get a custom icon, lol

Anyways, I am not on a mission. I never am. I usually go all over the place. I need to do that last studio mission, the last main story line mission, which is Keep Your Friends Close... Anyways, the first studio mission is so easy! You just have to pick up Candy and Mercades. Bring a tank and park it infront of where the pimp shows up, and he will drive into it if it's in the right place. Or, bring a fast car, but something strong, like a Sabre or a Sentenial XS or something. It's fairly easy to beat.

Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:

theres a PM system...
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:

Ok, I read your other post, and it says you can't fly the damn thing, so I think you mean the second mission, Dildo Dodo for the film studio. It's fairly easy if you can take off. It's nothing like flying the Dodo in GTA3. IMO, the Skimmer is easier to fly. Taking off in rough water is hard to do, so you have to go with the waves. Try and do this mission when it's the middle of the day, and clear out. Taking off is a breeze, and then flying around it easy if you just follow the outside checkpoints first, then when you get to the airport, you turn around there, after getting the checkpoint near the ships, and then you get the checkpoints closest to the water seperating the islands. I had about half a tank of gas after, if not a little more. It took me a couple times the first time I played GTA: VC to beat it, but this time around it was not too hard. Good luck man!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 19, 2003

oops not the first one then, im on the one where you have the dodo and you drop the flyers, around the city... cant drive that thing very well

I got stuck on the last mission too, i just stood there and killed the guys for liek 5 mins woindering why they keep coming. after the main scene where you kill that one guy (forget his name) run to where the heli is, kill the guys there then run to front entrance of mansion and voila done.

GTARULEZ nice sig! Pic is kinda like mine tho

Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:

oops not the first one then, im on the one where you have the dodo and you drop the flyers, around the city... cant drive that thing very well

I got stuck on the last mission too, i just stood there and killed the guys for liek 5 mins woindering why they keep coming. after the main scene where you kill that one guy (forget his name) run to where the heli is, kill the guys there then run to front entrance of mansion and voila done.

GTARULEZ nice sig! Pic is kinda like mine tho

heh, thanks for that last mission help. I will try that next time I play GTA: VC. I posted just above you with help on the mission you needed help on
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 19, 2003

ya i read that, thanx...

Hey 1 more question.... whenever you post, do you change the text color to red, or do you have sumthing to make it do it by itself?

Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:

ya i read that, thanx...

Hey 1 more question.... whenever you post, do you change the text color to red, or do you have sumthing to make it do it by itself?

I have to do it manually It's a pain in the butt, but it makes me stand out/unique
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
5644 posts

Jun 19, 2003
dam, ya i used to have it pink (VC Colors) but it got kinda annoying having to change it everytime...

Clan Site
Please use plain text.
Message 9 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Jun 19, 2003

,Vercetti86 wrote:
dam, ya i used to have it pink (VC Colors) but it got kinda annoying having to change it everytime...

Meh, I am used to it...
Please use plain text.
Message 10 of 18 (13 Views)
0 Likes