Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
May 31 2003
By: Goldberg_Schmoldberg~ Lombax Warrior 172 posts

Couple of New Spots To Snipe From

2 replies 22 views Edited May 31, 2003
In case anyone was looking for a new place to snipe from, I came across a couple during my journeys on the road (and airways) to 100 hidden packages.  One is on the billboard near Kaufman Cabs, although I assume any billboard like that one will do.  Also, at the building that's under construction (being built) there are a few real long I-Beams sticking out you can get to the end of and blow off peoples freakin heads !
Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 3 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
315 posts

Re: Couple of New Spots To Snipe From

Jun 1, 2003
i like to take a helicopter and land on a roof and snipe people
Please use plain text.
Message 2 of 3 (22 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Couple of New Spots To Snipe From

Jun 1, 2003

,Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:
In case anyone was looking for a new place to snipe from, I came across a couple during my journeys on the road (and airways) to 100 hidden packages.  One is on the billboard near Kaufman Cabs, although I assume any billboard like that one will do.  Also, at the building that's under construction (being built) there are a few real long I-Beams sticking out you can get to the end of and blow off peoples freakin heads !

Billboards are the best. You are pretty safe up there. Some are nearly impossible to get to, but if you fly a chopper close enough, bail out, you will make it. Say good bye to your chopper though, lol
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 3 (22 Views)
0 Likes