Highlighted
Monster Hunter
45 posts

Re: i get that and can barely get online, all other games wor...

May 31, 2008
This has been going on for far too long, so I'm pretty sure Rockstar/Gamespy doesn't give a **bleep**. I tried everything to get NAT2 and none of it worked. COD4 and all my other games work fine online, so that shouldn't even be an issue. GTA4 only works for me like 25% of the time, and when it does work it's only like 4 people playing. Oddly enough, I remember Gamespy servers sucking when I played C&C 3. Very similar problems with not being able to connect to everyone, and people not being able to join and such. I think it has to do with how the Gamespy servers are setup. Remind me to never buy a Gamespy server using game again, if I want to play it online.
Message 21 of 23 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
6 posts

Re: i get that and can barely get online, all other games wor...

Jun 1, 2008
You can get nat 2 easy, just enable uPnP, it gave me a nat 2 right away, but it didn't help at all.
----------------------------------------------------------
60BG
2 Sixaxis' 1 Dualshock 3
GTAIV, CoD4, Resistance, Warhawk, Heavenly Sword, Oblivion, The Darkness
Playstation for life.
Message 22 of 23 (168 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Re: Connection to one or more players has been lost. Returning to singleplayer...

Dec 8, 2012

i had this problem 1 year nw i have been trying to fix this problem and i tried everything it stil gives me then F***** error tried phoneing but still dont help some help this is gone 2 far 

Message 23 of 23 (167 Views)
0 Likes