Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Re: Coincedence?

Aug 8, 2003

,Billie wrote:

Bail half way down and roll the rest of the way by yourself...I want Vice City sooo baad.... Roll on!!

You don't have it? Well, I have just lost all respect for you

lol, j/k

Message 11 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Aug 8, 2003
No...I play it at my cousin's house all the time but I don't have it here at the house because my parents said,"It's much more violent than the one we bought you." And it really isn't much worse than GTA3.  You didn't know I didn't have it? Hmmm...Roll on!!
Don't let the name fool ya, I'm a chick.
Marine Corps. Whoopin' everybody since 1775
Ooo-rah!!!
Message 12 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Billie wrote:
No...I play it at my cousin's house all the time but I don't have it here at the house because my parents said,"It's much more violent than the one we bought you." And it really isn't much worse than GTA3.  You didn't know I didn't have it? Hmmm...Roll on!!

GTA: VC is a little more violent. I mean, look what happens when you bring out Mr. Chainsaw onto some guy?
Message 13 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Aug 8, 2003

I know but I like Mr. Chainsaw...He gets the job done. I guess it's about the same when I turn on the 'Increased Gore' cheat on GTA3...My little 8 year old sister likes running people over and blowing their heads off....I have taught her well!! Roll on!!

Ooo-rah!!!
Message 14 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Ghost of Sparta
17939 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Billie wrote:

I know but I like Mr. Chainsaw...He gets the job done. I guess it's about the same when I turn on the 'Increased Gore' cheat on GTA3...My little 8 year old sister likes running people over and blowing their heads off....I have taught her well!! Roll on!!

My friends 7 year old cousin told me she liked running over hookers in Vice City It came out of no where too... It was funny as hell.
Message 15 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Sackboy
570 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Billie wrote:

My friends 7 year old cousin told me she liked running over hookers in Vice City It came out of no where too... It was funny as hell.
--falls over laughing-- She told you that?! My sister just knows the hookers as 'the car riding ladies'. But she does like them in the car with her...Go fig. Roll on!!

Message Edited by Billie on 08-08-2003 01:57 PM

Ooo-rah!!!
Message 16 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Fender Bender
4249 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,Billie wrote:

Bail half way down and roll the rest of the way by yourself...I want Vice City sooo baad.... Roll on!!

I know I have been waiting for Vice city too drop in price now it did so iam getting it
Message 17 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Aug 8, 2003

,CurtisMonks wrote:

,Billie wrote:

GTA: VC is a little more violent. I mean, look what happens when you bring out Mr. Chainsaw onto some guy?

but there were some missions for GTA3 like the one where you had the guy in the trunk and he was dead and it was all bloody.... They didnt have many of those kinda missions in VC, but the chainsaw is a sweet thing how the blood goes up onto the screen haha
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 18 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2872 posts

Aug 9, 2003
I think they did it on purpose cause they probily get the stats and stuff of all the vehicles.
Message 19 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes
Treasure Hunter
7336 posts

Aug 10, 2003

,Fox666 wrote:
I think they did it on purpose cause they probily get the stats and stuff of all the vehicles.

what are you talking about?
Playing: Madden '06
Listening: Smashing Pumpkins
Latest Movie: Crash
Message 20 of 23 (2 Views)
0 Likes