Jun 11 2003
By: gta_driver9869~ Hekseville Citizen 334 posts

Cant fit anymore cars in your garadge? Want to?

7 replies 10 views Edited Jun 11, 2003
heres a trick i learned for gta3 or vice city: when you max out the "space" in your garadge just (if it can fit another car) get a car drive up to the door and get out of the car(leave the car door open). when the door opens, run to your car and drive it in. the garadge door shakes when your in a car now but when you exit the garadge and the door closes, you still have the extra car in it. OR... if that way doesnt work put a car in the half way in the middle of the garadge door (only on gta3) and drive your other car in and then drive your original car back in.
Please use plain text.
Message 1 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Splicer
73 posts

Re: Cant fit anymore cars in your garadge? Want to?

Jun 11, 2003
You should be careful doing that.  The game will run out of memory to store all of the cars and delete some.
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 11, 2003
not if you only add like one more car!
Please use plain text.
Message 3 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Hekseville Citizen
334 posts

Jun 11, 2003
in fact even before i ever did it in vice city, my bikes got deleted! so its not this tricks "memory" fault. its the game!
Please use plain text.
Message 4 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Last Guardian
12042 posts

Jun 11, 2003
Actually even just adding one more car can occasionally make you lose all of them. It's happened a few times here. It's never happened with a bike, knock on wood.
Please use plain text.
Message 5 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Survivor
2718 posts

Jun 11, 2003
I do that everytime.
Please use plain text.
Message 6 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Lombax Warrior
172 posts

Jun 11, 2003

I had 1 car and 2 bikes in a garage at hyman condo, saved them.  Then when i came back with another bike the door opened up so I figured that meant I could put something else in there, especially something small like a bike, because doesn't it say there is no more room in this garage when its full ? Anyway, when I came back, everything was gone except for one of the 2 original bikes.  I think 3 is the limit on anything.

Freakin' Sweet !
Please use plain text.
Message 7 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes
Keyblade Wielder
10634 posts

Jun 11, 2003

Goldberg_Schmoldberg wrote:

I had 1 car and 2 bikes in a garage at hyman condo, saved them.  Then when i came back with another bike the door opened up so I figured that meant I could put something else in there, especially something small like a bike, because doesn't it say there is no more room in this garage when its full ? Anyway, when I came back, everything was gone except for one of the 2 original bikes.  I think 3 is the limit on anything.

technically the limit is 4 in the first garage at hyman condos, but I think it's unsafe to put anything over 1 in each garage lol I had the maximum vehicles in each garage on one save game and either the fact that that memory card has seen a game shark before, or something or another, but eventually the garages at hyman condos didn't even function anymore ... even the doors were missing rofl ... you'd put a car in there and it would act like you just parked it in the middle of the street or something :-|
Please use plain text.
Message 8 of 8 (10 Views)
0 Likes