First Son
4 posts

Re: Can't find GTA IV DLC after download and install....HELP!!!!!!!!!

Apr 27, 2010

I can't get the DLC ballad of gay tony to work either.

I do however have the US version of the GTA4 disc if that mathers (live in sweden)?

Message 21 of 26 (383 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Jun 4, 2010

Absolutley do not listen to this A-hole! Start up your PS3, make sure your DLC content is still under the "Game Utility", and then check to make sure you have the latest software version by going to the update software option. If you don't have the latest software, download it, otherwise just start the game disc and you should see a message asking if you want to start BofGT or LandD DLC content. There is no logical reason for deleting your saved games that you worked so hard for. GREMLIN-"NO"SKILLZ should do something productive with his time like commit suicide!

Message 22 of 26 (383 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
2 posts

Jul 23, 2010

I may be able to help. I downloaded and installed both DLCs, I started up GTA 4 and a message appeared on screen reading: "The Ballad of Gay Tony has been installed, would you like to play it?"(no mention of Lost and Damned, which I downloaded first...) I selected "no" because I haven't finished the Niko Bellic story yet, and would like to before starting another story. The game started again from the "The Cosins Bellic" mission (the first mission) and i was like "nooooo!", but i loaded my previous save, so no worries... anyway, pause the game, go to the "Game" section in the pause menu, select "New" and there will be a list like this:

Grand Theft Auto IV

The Lost and Damned

The Ballad of Gay Tony

Obviously you choose the one you want to play.

if this has not happened for you, then it looks like you just blew away a bunch of money.

Message 23 of 26 (383 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
12 posts

Jul 24, 2010
Yep! This guy's right. Just go over to game and new then select from list.
Message 24 of 26 (383 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

Aug 23, 2010

i just downloaded both games and i cant seem to find them. i went to the start menu and then clicked on new game but nothing seems to pop up. can anybody help me please?

Message 25 of 26 (383 Views)
0 Likes
First Son
1 posts

May 25, 2013

me either help

Message 26 of 26 (213 Views)
0 Likes